Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to choose a reliable bank or financial institution to place your funds?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
In my opinion, it is not necessary to choose a bank just because it exists, because not all banks are safe, even if they are working and have not been banned. I had cases when I deposited money on the card of my new bank, but I did not receive it, and the technical support answered that there were no transactions. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to check the age of the bank so that it was founded a long time ago. It is also desirable that the bank should be state-owned so that your funds are protected by the state and not by some insurance agency.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't use a bank myself, but rather a credit union, which serves like a bank, but it's free to be a member of. I've been using credit unions all of my life. Banks to me, aren't as stable. At least in my opinion. I prefer credit unions because they seem to be better about protecting your money.

I never considered credit unions before, but honestly, it sounds like a good idea. I’m planning to talk to oregon state credit union customer service later today to explore what they have to offer. It will be interesting to compare their services and benefits with what I’m used to. Credit unions often provide competitive rates and personalized service, so I’m curious to see if they might have more favorable options or unique benefits that could better meet my financial needs. I’ll see what they have to say and weigh my options from there

Last edited:
I have accounts with 8 different banks and all of these banks are rated a class banks by the central bank of our country, and I feel save to use these banks.

In my opinion, it is not necessary to choose a bank just because it exists, because not all banks are safe, even if they are working and have not been banned. I had cases when I deposited money on the card of my new bank, but I did not receive it, I had cases when I deposited money on the card of my new bank, but I did not receive it, and the technical support at Hanmi Bank Customer Service answered that there were no transactions. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to check the age of the bank so that it was founded a long time ago. It is also desirable that the bank should be state-owned so that your funds are protected by the state and not by some insurance agency.
I agree that choosing a bank solely based on its existence is not sufficient. Not all banks are equally safe, even if they are operational and haven't been banned. It's important to consider the bank's history and reputation. Opting for a bank with a long-established track record and state ownership can offer better security for your funds. State-owned banks typically provide additional protection, as they are backed by government guarantees rather than just insurance agencies. Always research and ensure the bank you choose is reputable and reliable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds