Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to choose a career?

In the real world, you can earn well just as an accountant, a teacher, a health worker, or a journalist. However, when it comes to making money online you might not be able to make full income if you are just an accountant or just a teacher. YOu will need skills and knowledge on multiple niches.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion the best way of choosing a career is to find out information about different fields and ask yourself some questions:
  • Do I like it?
  • Can it become my passion?
  • Will it help me to make as much money as I want?
  • Am I comfortable with it?
How did you choose your career?

Before choosing any kind of career, I would definitely consider many things. Obviously my level of interest is the very first thing that I may consider before choosing a career.

In my opinion the best way of choosing a career is to find out information about different fields and ask yourself some questions:
  • Do I like it?
  • Can it become my passion?
  • Will it help me to make as much money as I want?
  • Am I comfortable with it?
How did you choose your career?

You have to consider your passion very well when it comes to doing anything because it is the only way you would not wake up one day and be frustrated and tired of the whole thing and end up quitting.

As for how I chose my career, I did some research on different fields and asked myself those same questions. Ultimately, I followed my passion for technology and pursued a career in software engineering. It's been an exciting journey so far!

Some parents actually have a way of instilling a particular career in their kids when they were still small and have them think about only becoming that when they grow up. Those that very obedient to their parents will always follow whatever profession or career their parents wants.

Remember that choosing a career is a dynamic and ongoing process. It's okay to explore different paths and make adjustments along the way. Be open to learning, stay curious, and be proactive in pursuing opportunities that align with your interests and goals.

Remember that choosing a career is a dynamic and ongoing process. It's okay to explore different paths and make adjustments along the way. Be open to learning, stay curious, and be proactive in pursuing opportunities that align with your interests and goals.

I completely agree with you on this because I've actually seen some people who started out with one career but ended up changing along the way to suit how they have progressed so far in their life. As long as they achieve their goals, it is all that matters.

Choosing a career can definitely be a challenging decision. It's essential to find something you genuinely enjoy and can see yourself being passionate about. Money matters too, but remember that satisfaction and fulfillment are equally important. Personally, I chose my career by exploring my interests, gaining some experience through internships, and listening to my gut feeling. And in the meantime, I'm exploring new career opportunities myself and seriously considering jobs in the healthcare sector. I recently heard that Ross Medical Education Center is one of the best options out there. So, I'm actually planning to enroll in one of their training programs soon.

Last edited:
Choosing a career can definitely be a challenging decision. It's essential to find something you genuinely enjoy and can see yourself being passionate about. Money matters too, but remember that satisfaction and fulfillment are equally important. Personally, I chose my career by exploring my interests, gaining some experience through internships, and listening to my gut feeling.
I think you are quite right, first of all you should like the career you are going to choose because it is basically what you are going to do for the rest of your life, and the second thing is the job opportunities it has and the money you can earn with it, which matters a lot too.

Choosing a career can definitely be a challenging decision. It's essential to find something you genuinely enjoy and can see yourself being passionate about. Money matters too, but remember that satisfaction and fulfillment are equally important. Personally, I chose my career by exploring my interests, gaining some experience through internships, and listening to my gut feeling.

It is always very important for someone to consider passion very well when it comes to choosing his or her career because that is one of the core variables that is going to make you to always maintain your interest in that career even when you are facing a lot of challenges so as not to quit.

Choosing a career can be a daunting task, but it's also an exciting journey of self-discovery. One great way to figure it out is by finding a mentor. They can guide you and help you explore different options.

Choosing a career can be a daunting task, but it's also an exciting journey of self-discovery. One great way to figure it out is by finding a mentor. They can guide you and help you explore different options.
This is something that most of our African parents need to look into how they influence their kid's choosing of their career. Most times, it's what they want their kids to become they force on them and that's very wrong.

This is something that most of our African parents need to look into how they influence their kid's choosing of their career. Most times, it's what they want their kids to become they force on them and that's very wrong.

Well, there are many parents who try to influence their children and they want their children to pursue a specific career. When this happens, they may never have the choice to choose a career and they may end up choosing a career they never liked in the first place.

Well, there are many parents who try to influence their children and they want their children to pursue a specific career. When this happens, they may never have the choice to choose a career and they may end up choosing a career they never liked in the first place.
Yeah, that's very correct and exactly how it happens with most kids growing up in my country. Our parents have dreams they couldn't make on their own and now, they feel it's something that should be taken over by their kids. Whatever their kids want to be doesn't matter to them.

Yeah, that's very correct and exactly how it happens with most kids growing up in my country. Our parents have dreams they couldn't make on their own and now, they feel it's something that should be taken over by their kids. Whatever their kids want to be doesn't matter to them.

Well, I think that this is the main reason why people should be allowed to chose their own career no matter what. The fact of the matter remains that if they do not allow people to choose their own career, then they would never be successful in the end. This is one of the most important aspects of career path.

Well, I think that this is the main reason why people should be allowed to chose their own career no matter what. The fact of the matter remains that if they do not allow people to choose their own career, then they would never be successful in the end. This is one of the most important aspects of career path.

Well, one thing that I know it does to people whom are forced to take on careers they never intended to would be to make them full of regret. There's going to be a point in their lives when they will no longer be happy with the shape their lives have taken.

Well, one thing that I know it does to people whom are forced to take on careers they never intended to would be to make them full of regret. There's going to be a point in their lives when they will no longer be happy with the shape their lives have taken.

They will not be happy and they will never be successful at all. This is because when they opt for the wrong career choice, they may never be able to use their talent at all because they have opted the wrong field in the first place. This is why choosing the right kind of career is important if you want to become successful.

They will not be happy and they will never be successful at all. This is because when they opt for the wrong career choice, they may never be able to use their talent at all because they have opted the wrong field in the first place. This is why choosing the right kind of career is important if you want to become successful.

Exactly! Whenever they are faced a very big challenge, they will be fuming and finding it very difficult to handle it. It might not be something very hard to fix but because it's not what they really wanted to do in the first place, they will to reluctant to try.

Your mentor will assign some tasks for you to gain hands-on experience, which is invaluable for making an informed decision. Don't rush the process, take your time, and you'll find a path that truly resonates with your passions and skills.

Exactly! Whenever they are faced a very big challenge, they will be fuming and finding it very difficult to handle it. It might not be something very hard to fix but because it's not what they really wanted to do in the first place, they will to reluctant to try.

Well, I must also add here that there are many long-term repercussions of choosing the wrong career. When you choose the wrong career, you may have a very hard time later in your life. This is due to the fact that you preferred a bad career choice that could have an effect on your life later on.

Your mentor will assign some tasks for you to gain hands-on experience, which is invaluable for making an informed decision. Don't rush the process, take your time, and you'll find a path that truly resonates with your passions and skills.

This is one of the best benefit that comes with having someone to mentor you in anything that you are about to do especially when it comes to choosing and developing your career. Your mentor is someone that is filled with a lot of knowledge and experience in that the direction the he is going to give you would always be beneficial for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds