Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to choose a career?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
In my opinion the best way of choosing a career is to find out information about different fields and ask yourself some questions:
  • Do I like it?
  • Can it become my passion?
  • Will it help me to make as much money as I want?
  • Am I comfortable with it?
How did you choose your career?

Advertisement Placeholder
Choosing a career atimes feel tough for most people. First, You need to examine yourself and check what your passion was. Take self assessment test. Seek out advice from professionals in your fields.

In my opinion the best way of choosing a career is to find out information about different fields and ask yourself some questions:
  • Do I like it?
And you have to ask yourself if you will continue the business even though you are not getting money from it for a start. This will give you the spirit of continuity in your business

When choosing a career you need to think about many things I think the most important thing is that you actually like it and have passion for it because if not you will lose all motivation also you work a lot in your lifetime so you need to make sure you wouldn't only enjoy life on weekends

While choosing a career, I take my time and reason if my kind of career is relevant or saturated, rejuvenating or tasking or better still if it's enduring or enjoying. I bet you'd not wish that I end up regretting my career instead or enjoying my career.

In choosing a career personally I go for passion. I also go for something that can make me independent.
There are so many of them you can learn in the university and there are so many of them you can learn as a skill.

This is a very sensitive topic, especially for the young ones. These days people tend to select career based on what is popular or what pays more, this is why you see a lot of persons who are doing one career or the other but do not have any passion for it.

One of the most crucial choices a person can make in their life is their career. It necessitates giving one's interests, abilities, values, and ambitions significant thought. It's time to look at careers that fit your interests and abilities once you've determined what they are.

Choosing a career atimes feel tough for most people. First, You need to examine yourself and check what your passion was. Take self assessment test. Seek out advice from professionals in your fields.
Yes, you need to think about many things before choosing a career. For me, it came naturally. I've loved photos since childhood, and photography has always amazed me. I became a photographer, but if you don't have passion, it's going to be much harder to work.

Choosing a career is very good because you need to choose the one that you have passion over, for me like software developer, right from my childhood and I always love doing so.

I liken choosing a job to finding yourself. Most people want jobs that appeal to them. From their talents, preferences and more.

It comes down to what you are comfortable with. What you're capable of and if it's something you really want to do.

• Do I like it?
The best way to choose a career is to chose what you like doing , because it will make the business easier for you , and since you like doing it , it will be your passion and you will be comfortable with it .

I liken choosing a job to finding yourself. Most people want jobs that appeal to them. From their talents, preferences and more.

It comes down to what you are comfortable with. What you're capable of and if it's something you really want to do.

I have experienced and faced much criticism due to my career choices. However, to be honest, I never cared that much. Such kind of criticism must not hold you back from achieving your goals.

You need to make a list of your interest and passion. You will have to them analyze if you have skills and knowledge in these areas. Finally, you will have to see if these niches have the ability to make money. If you get favorable answer, you are good to go.

Choosing a career can be a daunting task. Here are some tips from Coursera1 and Indeed2 to help you choose a career:
Identify your skills and interests
Explore career ideas
Make a decision
Set achievable goals
In addition, Prospects3 suggests that if you’re stuck for job ideas and knowing where your skills might best be served, it’s worth taking the time to come up with a career development plan.

You need to make a list of your interest and passion. You will have to them analyze if you have skills and knowledge in these areas. Finally, you will have to see if these niches have the ability to make money. If you get favorable answer, you are good to go.

There are many people who often get confused about their career plans and this is why they have a really harder time making a decision when it comes to career choices. They usually consult many people and end up making the wrong decision.

There are many people who often get confused about their career plans and this is why they have a really harder time making a decision when it comes to career choices. They usually consult many people and end up making the wrong decision.
Instead of looking for answers outside, you should look inside in order to choose the best career. People might suggest a lot of things, you it is you who needs to have interest as well as skill.

Instead of looking for answers outside, you should look inside in order to choose the best career. People might suggest a lot of things, you it is you who needs to have interest as well as skill.

I am now trying to improve my skills when it comes to making money online and trying to learn new things. I reckon that this is what people should do. people must always look for alternative options and have secondary plans all the time.

While a single skill might get you a job in the real world, on the virtual world a single skill might not be enough. Therefore, you will have to learn multiple skill, and try multiple things to earn decently.

While a single skill might get you a job in the real world, on the virtual world a single skill might not be enough. Therefore, you will have to learn multiple skill, and try multiple things to earn decently.

Well, I think that it actually depends on what kind of single skill we are talking about. Someone that particular skill is in a really high demand and a person could possibly earn a lots of money by learning that particular skill. For example, android application development is a really great skill for sure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds