Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to cashout an international cheque?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who may receive payments from other countries in the form of cheque. They tend to receive an international cheque and they may need to have a foreign currency account for that. But what is the procedure of withdrawing an international cheque?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends from your agency or bank policy and if it allows for the type of the account you are holding to cash out international check or not because each bank has different laws from other agencies.

I have never encountered this thing but I am sure if you will visit your bank branch then they can guide you the best about it

I have never encountered this thing but I am sure if you will visit your bank branch then they can guide you the best about it

I do not deal in checks at all. I always use on line payment systems in order to make a payment and receive payments. It is much more convenient to me.

If someone likes to know more about it then they should check with their bank as every bank has a different way to deal with it

There are many people who may receive payments from other countries in the form of cheque. They tend to receive an international cheque and they may need to have a foreign currency account for that. But what is the procedure of withdrawing an international cheque?
There is something that they call western union here and that is how people cash out international cheques.

My present bank have this option but since I have never received any such cheque I never tried learning about it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds