Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Build Multiple Sources of Income

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
A lot of people know the importance of building multiple sources of income but they don't know how to do it. In order to build multiple sources of income you need skills and knowledge in multiple disciplines, you need to utilize your free time, and you also need to multitask.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right, beside working online I give myself two hours daily to learn a new skill in order to make another income stream.

You are right, beside working online I give myself two hours daily to learn a new skill in order to make another income stream.
That is nice
I only work online so I give my full day to online earning.
I hope to have more earning streams though

We need to have knowledge of different ways to earn and then we can work on them as we can earn from PTP, rental income, Blogs, Articles, etc. and we also need to learn new skills to do better

We need to have knowledge of different ways to earn and then we can work on them as we can earn from PTP, rental income, Blogs, Articles, etc. and we also need to learn new skills to do better

Creating a blog and creating a YouTube channel is one of the greatest ways to make some extra cash and an extra source of income.

I have plans to start my Youtube channel but I feel it will take so much time and that I cannot afford and not sure what content should I post

I actually prefer setting up multiple streams of income in your own area of specialization. It would be easier to run them all.

What are your areas of specialization? Do share so others can also take help from it and earn

To build multiple sources of income, you need to be well vested and knowledgeable in any business it is you wish to dive into, know that knowledge is power.

I am looking forward to learn this and we should also try to establish more passive income sources as with them we can expect more growth

A lot of people know the importance of building multiple sources of income but they don't know how to do it. In order to build multiple sources of income you need skills and knowledge in multiple disciplines, you need to utilize your free time, and you also need to multitask.

You definitely have to be diversified in whatever you're getting into in order to make more options available for you to make money from. There's no way you would make enough money with having only means of making money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds