Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How to build links via white hat SEO?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Just wondering if anyone knew of any more methods than what I already know.

I know you can do social bookmarking, guest posting, infographics, PR's and such but just wondering what else could be out there that I am missing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Q&A sites are pretty neat if you're in a niche where people ask several doubts.
Example sites are:
stackoverflow, superuser, serverfault, quora, yahoo answers, answers etc.

Q&A sites are pretty neat if you're in a niche where people ask several doubts.
Example sites are:
stackoverflow, superuser, serverfault, quora, yahoo answers, answers etc.

Never heard of some of them ones there, are they all just general Q&A? (I know YA is) but the others I haven't used/heard of?

Answers is general one, others are niche specific! :D
stackoverflow is coding related, superuser is system administration related and the other 2 I think I have never used lol!

Interesting, I'll defo be using the SO site if it's related to that niche. :D I'll now spend the rest of my night hunting on Google for niche specific Q&A sites. :L

As stated Q&A and forum posting, or did you refer as guest posting for blogs and forums?
Forum posting is still god but you need to be active in the forums to get the link popularity in your signature :D
I mean if you just post one link google will see it as spam.

As stated Q&A and forum posting, or did you refer as guest posting for blogs and forums?
Forum posting is still god but you need to be active in the forums to get the link popularity in your signature :D
I mean if you just post one link google will see it as spam.

I meant guest posting for blogs, like write an article for a linkback kinda thing. Although I can see it working in forums as well.

The effort required to be active enough though puts me off posting on forums for links cD

I meant guest posting for blogs, like write an article for a linkback kinda thing. Although I can see it working in forums as well.

The effort required to be active enough though puts me off posting on forums for links cD
Yeah it is sometimes hard and not so much worth it in the end.

I follow these steps:
1. get keyword domain (as close as possible)
2. put original quality content.
3. design your site according to onsite SEO
4. submit your site to top 10 Search engines.
5. submit your site to some good DIR.
6. do some forum posting and blog commenting on related niche sites only.

EVERYONE LISTEN!

Stop focusing all your hours on SEO and link building. Focus on interactivity, content and social media. The way the algos work today is that you're pretty much guaranteed to naturally rank well if people are sharing your content. As long as you are creating good content that people are sharing, then you have no real need to build links ... cause people are doing it for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds