Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Become A Stock Broker?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
A stock broker is a person who may help their clients buy shares and sell those shares when the market conditions are optimal. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who work as brokers. So, how can a person become a stock broker and make money?

Advertisement Placeholder
A stockbroker is a professional and he understand the intricacies of stock business. people that do not have the experience can hire the services of a stock broker to invest in certain company in order to make more money for themselves.

To become a stock broker I must tell you that you must have alot of money really serious you will need to register after successful registration you must have some money in reserve it's going to aid you run your business successful,brokers is not that easy.,it's required experience and knowledge about the financial markets

To become a stock broker I must tell you that you must have alot of money really serious you will need to register after successful registration you must have some money in reserve it's going to aid you run your business successful,brokers is not that easy.,it's required experience and knowledge about the financial markets
I don't think that one of the criteria of been a stock broker Is having a lot of money, as a stock broker does not even have the stock at hand but he or she is negotiating on behalf of his or her client.

I do not know how it goes in other countries, however, in our country, you need a brokerage license in order to work as a stock broker. The local stock exchange frequently announces new license for brokers and you will have to apply for license. You need to fulfil cerytain requirements before you can become a stock broker.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds