Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to avoid scams while trying to make money online.

Credits
Most especially when you are just new to working online you will see different tantalizing offers that are just too good to be true. Some will even require you to make a deposit before you can start making money.
Know that if something of such seems too good to be true, the it is mostly not true. Do your own research first so that you don't waste your time or lose money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally to some extent, I considered scammed as an inevitable phenomenon in the internet which can not be totally avoided no matter how knowledgeable you are on the internet.

It can only be managed, controlled but it can not be erased completely.

The first thing you need to do if you want to avoid scams on the internet is to make your research. There are a lot of platforms you can check like trustpilot, scamadviser and a lot of others. You need to check people's reviews to determine.

Research is very important before you start investing your money or time in an online platform. I agree that anything that seems too good to be true is most probably not true. It is better to avoid the site to be safe than sorry.

Research is very important before you start investing your money or time in an online platform. I agree that anything that seems too good to be true is most probably not true. It is better to avoid the site to be safe than sorry.
The truth is that research is very helpful to guide you from falling into scam sites but there are times when you may see fake reviews and you will still fall into scam sites.

You need to be careful because there are more and more scammers each day. You can do research about that platform if you go on, for example, Trust Pilot, where you can spot a lot of fake reviews that can help you know that this platform is a scam. Also, the claims are very important. If they claim you can earn thousands of dollars, you are sure that this platform will never pay you.

There are a lot of scams on the internet presently and It would continue to be so as much as There are still internet users.
Make sure you conduct enough research before investing in anything online, and If it sounds too good to be true, Avoid it!!

People get scammed for two reasons, one, they are ignorant, and two, they are greedy. If you are ignorant, you need to do a lot of research, and if you are greedy, you need to stop being greedy.

In order to avoid scams while trying to make money online, one should try to do research before joining an online platform. You could ask for proof that the platform pays.

Personally to some extent, I only believe that scamming online, can only be managed or controlled, but I doubt if such can be totally prevented from happening simply because online is full with alot of uncertainties.

Personally to some extent, I only believe that scamming online, can only be managed or controlled, but I doubt if such can be totally prevented from happening simply because online is full with alot of uncertainties.
You can personally protect yourself from scams on the internet. It is important and necessary you do not invest in Ponzi schemes because at the end of the day you will lose money. You should also make proper research before going into any platform.

The truth is that research is very helpful to guide you from falling into scam sites but there are times when you may see fake reviews and you will still fall into scam sites.
Yeah, some reviews are also scam. That is why you should choose careful where you read your reviews. It should be well known reviews sites that are legit such as trust pilot. You could also read genuine reviews from forums like this Bizdustry and BMF.

Yeah, some reviews are also scam. That is why you should choose careful where you read your reviews. It should be well known reviews sites that are legit such as trust pilot. You could also read genuine reviews from forums like this Bizdustry and BMF.
Yes, I actually agree with you. It is better for you to read the reviews on forums because there are a lot of people that have first-hand experience there. On trustpilot i have seen a lot of fake reviews before.

You will always run into scams. You can't really avoid them but it helps to know what to look for and how to just ignore them. It helps to be part of communities like this one where you can make a thread and ask if something is a scam or not if you are not sure.

I think the best way to avoid scam is to research on the website you are working to know if actually the website legit or not, because sometimes when we want to work you should first of all research.

Been careful sometimes can't really helped simply because scammed online is something inevitable that happens even when you didn't planned for it.

You just have to try you best by trying to get the best information before you can invest into any platform or site.

This is why I have some people who I trust very much when it comes to me working on the website they referred me to. Those people never give me fake reviews so I always count on them

One reason why people fall into scam is due to greed. They want to make money as soon as possible that they do not take time out to make proper research about opportunities they come across, once they see the reward is good, they rush into it. Hence they end up loosing instead of winning.

People get scammed for two reasons, one, they are ignorant, and two, they are greedy. If you are ignorant, you need to do a lot of research, and if you are greedy, you need to stop being greedy.
I completely agree that many people want only money without any effort, and they expect some little app to get them hundreds of dollars, which sounds stupid. They ignore all red flags, and then they complain that they got scammed.

I think more people get scammed due to greed compared to ignorance. These days most people want to become successful without doing any hard work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds