Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How social are you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have account on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Stumbleupon. I may have more accounts in other sites, I cannot remember.

Being social is an essential part of administrating a forum that you want to become successful. Personally, I own a Facebook account, a Twitter account, a Google+ account and a YouTube account. Promoting your site via YouTube is more difficult because you need to create good-looking videos. I have paid some video experts.

Over at mine and @xpl0iter's site we have a fair few social profiles. The mains ones are of course Twitter, FB and G+ but I've just started using Dubbler for basically doing a 60s round up of news or individual stories on that day. Helps add another dimension I think. :p

All of them? I dont know really i got so many of them from dig to tumblr, facebook to google+ and so on.

In my case, you have to put the word "anti-" in front of social.
I have no social media accounts.
I did have an Identi.ca account a few years ago, but closed it, when I stopped podcasting/oggcasting.

We have two social accounts for each of the two websites, I'm a co-owner on. The two are Twitter, and Facebook. Basically, what we do is tweet links and normal tweets using our twitter accounts. Our Facebook accounts on the other hand are fan pages, we just update the pages with articles and images.

Hopefully, our social accounts are still going to help more than they have been doing to get good traffic to our sites in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds