Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How reliable is online business?

Yes and at the same time this does not mean that we should go into competition with people ,because sometimes most competitions may not end well.
Yes, competition isn't advisable either, when it comes to business. It is advised to manage your business nest you can, and make your own profit than forcing into competing with one another.

Advertisement Placeholder
I also think operating online and offline business are quite similar , all you need is the skill to execute the business , the only difference between online and offline business is just crypto currency trading I guess,
I also think operating online and offline business are quite similar , all you need is the skill to execute the business , the only difference between online and offline business is just crypto currency trading I guess,
Online business if I if I want to extimate it is like 70% reliable individuals are really investing into business.it is best one invest because online business is what is trending.

Though there are some factors that you need to consider before making online stuffs your source of income but having and offline business will still help you.

One thing we all must understand is that there is risk associated in every thing we do, so even reliable businesses online to have risk just that the risk level is different.

Yes, competition isn't advisable either, when it comes to business. It is advised to manage your business nest you can, and make your own profit than forcing into competing with one another.
Yes it's better for you to concentrate in your own business and also try as much as possible to fit into what the society demands from you, you will succeed with the ability that God has given you.

Online business is very lucrative business with high demand you can earn good money on online business when you plan it very well, you can make good money.
[automerge]1628870038[/automerge]
Online business is a best way to make money online, but make good money online you must have good skill so to make good money online.

Last edited:
If possible, have the two. I wouldn't say one is more profitable than the other; although proven businessmen and wealthy individuals have more established source of wealth offline, having a business online or having the online side of your business would be better

I think that's how successful an online business will be actually depends on the kind of business that you are doing . But no matter the business it is important to know that the business can fail too if you do not put a lot of energy and commitment to it.

I have read about a man in my country who resigned his well paying job to focus on online earnings and he's been doing good all this while.

Yes it's better for you to concentrate in your own business and also try as much as possible to fit into what the society demands from you, you will succeed with the ability that God has given you.
Thanks for the words of encouragement, I'll keep on striving better and better to make sure my business goes to the top, and able to bring me the needed success. I also wish you well in your own business endeavours.

I would suggest you have both online and offline business then depending on your passion for any of them you can choose to concentrate more on the platform of your choice.

As for me there is no legit online business that are not reliable. It depends on the knowledge the owner of the business have on the business. For example many people do say that forex trade is very risky. As they are saying it is very risky, there are some people that are making thousands of dollars from forex trade without lossing there money. So is the business not reliable. It is not reliable for them because they don't have enough knowledge of forex trade

Online business is another modern method of reaching more people faster, a very good way of doing business as well as complementing your offline business, all you need to prepare are delivery expenses, advertisement, great products which are widely acceptable and effective marketing strategies. The social media is a great tool for this.

Online business is another modern method of reaching more people faster, a very good way of doing business as well as complementing your offline business, all you need to prepare are delivery expenses, advertisement, great products which are widely acceptable and effective marketing strategies. The social media is a great tool for this.
Online business is very reliable in this are present times because of the advancement of modern technology and the use of ICT virtually by all organisations.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, I'll keep on striving better and better to make sure my business goes to the top, and able to bring me the needed success. I also wish you well in your own business endeavours.
Thanks although I don't have a business from now, still thinking of learning one digital skill or the other that will be profitable to me, when I get a good digital skill I'll be able to make money as a freelancer.

There are many ways to make money online and I'm interested in utilizing one of them to sustain myself, do you believe they are reliable or I should have an offline business too?
Online business to an extent is reliable but not all but if you see any one that has being in existence for long I think is OK but getting an offline business is fine

As a beginner in online business, dont put all your eggs in a basket. Meaning you cant start online business and expect to start earning sustainable profit immediately. You must have some offline business to support it pending you begin to receive profits.

Online businesses have been existing for years now and have been a very reliable source of wealth and income for sale many people engaging in it even till today

Online presence gives you a wider market reach with advertisement of course,but the business should be grounded offline if you know what I mean

There are so many online business that is not crypto related. You just need to learn the basic skills needed for that particular business, then I believe you are good to go

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds