Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often will you give discounts to your customers?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Giving discounts will help you with post-purchase stage, customers will come back if you give them discounts and maybe offer your products and services to others too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Discounts are a great way to turn your one-time customers into loyal customers. However, giving discounts regularly will come with a great price for your business.

I will only give them discounts during festive period
Discounts should not be given to them all the time.

We cannot give discount at all times and should look at the market situation and competition before offering any discounts

Giving discounts will help you with post-purchase stage, customers will come back if you give them discounts and maybe offer your products and services to others too.

If I were to run a business, I would offer discounts to people whenever I deemed it fit. I would need to manage things properly in order to offer discounts, just like any other business does.

I think we can give discounts and special offers during festive occasions and can also make them attractive by letting them buy more and save 5% or 10% on total bill

This is dicey because the moment you introduce discount to a customer who introduces another customer to you, the trend continues and you know this is not good for your business because you might go bankrupt for all I care. As for me, you must learn to balance everything up.

That's why we should let them buy at discount at certain situations only like during some festive sale or when we are new

Giving discounts to my customers is always dependent on how active that they are in buying from me. It is no big deal when a customer that is always patronizing my business is rewarded more than once. It is a way to show them them that I truly appreciate their patronage at my business.

Giving discounts to my customers is always dependent on how active that they are in buying from me. It is no big deal when a customer that is always patronizing my business is rewarded more than once. It is a way to show them them that I truly appreciate their patronage at my business.

In many cases, you may not be able to offer any kind of discounts. This entirely depends on the budget of the business. Apart from that, there are many instances when a business may be forced to offer discounts. If a business fails to make sales when it comes to perishable products, then they may be forced to offer exclusive discounts in order to reduce losses.

If I was running a shop I think I would offer up discounts every so often. Maybe have a monthly sale, or bi-weekly sale on certain items. I would have loved to run my own store one day, but I don't think that day will ever come.

If I was running a shop I think I would offer up discounts every so often. Maybe have a monthly sale, or bi-weekly sale on certain items. I would have loved to run my own store one day, but I don't think that day will ever come.

I would also offer discounts as well. This is specifically true in the case if i were competing with other businesses in the same place. For example, you could offer discounts to your customers on the occasion of anniversary of your business. This is also a very great occasion as well. What do you think?

In many cases, you may not be able to offer any kind of discounts. This entirely depends on the budget of the business. Apart from that, there are many instances when a business may be forced to offer discounts. If a business fails to make sales when it comes to perishable products, then they may be forced to offer exclusive discounts in order to reduce losses.

Offering discounts because situations forced you to do so can never been seen as a smart business strategy. Remember that these customers are humans and will understand when sometime is not truly worth it. I offer discounts to great customers that are doing well to keep our business moving.

Offering discounts because situations forced you to do so can never been seen as a smart business strategy. Remember that these customers are humans and will understand when sometime is not truly worth it. I offer discounts to great customers that are doing well to keep our business moving.

This is not true all the times. I have seen many restaurants offering sales discounts on many food items. This is usually because they have to make sales before the perishable items such as food perishes. many people may not realise this, but many restaurants do utilise such kind of strategies in order to generate sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds