Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you wash your clothes?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I don't have a lot of clothes, so I can't afford to wash them every day because they just don't have time to dry in the winter. I try to wash t-shirts every 2 days and sweaters every 5 days. Maybe it's too long, but I try to shower more often so that I don't smell. How often do you do this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever I entered the bathroom to take a wash, I am coming out also with my clothes washed reason being that I don't like keeping dirty clothes.

I prefer washing my clothes everyday than keeping them to wash maybe twice a week or once a week

Often, once and going to bathroom to have my bathe, I’ll never fail to wash my playpant at that moment because those ones are not suppose to keep until the time you want to do washing .

It really depends on the type of clothes and how dirty they get. For workout clothes they need to be washed regularly. For that sweater I only wear once every month (because it's warm where I live), I barely wash. For underclothes, it's a wash after every wear.

Personally as a soldier I don't wash my clothes often because I don't have the time and strength for that and in addition to that the system only gave us two sets of clothes which is not enough I mean we use it everyday we sweat and it is not comfortable using such dirty clothes..
Usually my mother is taking care of that and I really appreciate her support 😅. (Note I'm still a teenager! Haha).

More or less every 3 days, because I have enough clothes to wear day by day, the ones that get dirty I accumulate for when I go to wash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds