Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you use sunscreen?

Credits
It is summer for most of us here or is going to be. So, how often do you use sunscreen? I have a pool here and hardly even go out to it. So not too often at all for me here. We have a bees and wasps in our backyard, and just ain't gonna deal with that BS.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is summer for most of us here or is going to be. So, how often do you use sunscreen? I have a pool here and hardly even go out to it. So not too often at all for me here. We have a bees and wasps in our backyard, and just ain't gonna deal with that BS.
Not as often as I should. Sunscreen stops you from burning but it doesn't stop your body from absorbing UV radiation. Uv radiation is un-ionizing unlike Gamma, Alpha, Beta, and GCR types which are ionizing and can be very fatal based on the roentigen. Too much UV exposure can result in health issues.

The answer is simple: not as often as I should! I burn easily as heck because, as my grandma once said, "If I were any paler I'd be transluscent". I just forget regularly and thus burn often. Calamine lotion is one of my bffs.

I don't use sunscreen as much as I should during the Summer months.
I do apply sunscreen on my face before applying makeup though during the Summer. I don't like the feeling of sunscreen on my arms and legs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds