Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you promote on social media?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you promote daily? Every few days? Once or twice a week? I think there is a limit to how much you promote, because you also don't want to spam promotions on social media over and over. It's fine to pay for paid advertising on social media, but if you're posting promo to your own socials on the daily, people will just see that as spam and peace out. Instead only promote on your socials on special occasions. Maybe once a week or twice at most. The point is to grow your social media audience, so that you gain more traffic when you do promote. But, overdoing it on promotion will result in your socials looking spammy. So post other content, interact with users, have fun.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have social media pages, mostly Facebook and Twitter for most of my websites and online stores. I frequently promote my website links through Facebook and twitter, usually I post every 1-2 days, Some of my social pages have good amount of followers and I get good traffic.

I have social media pages, mostly Facebook and Twitter for most of my websites and online stores. I frequently promote my website links through Facebook and twitter, usually I post every 1-2 days, Some of my social pages have good amount of followers and I get good traffic.
Nice, that's good to hear! The best way to get yourself out there is through social media, or as a start I should say. If your social media gets big, you can use it for not only your website needs, but you can promote others, do giveaways, set up deals, interact with other potential clients and so on. A lot can be done with social media and through it too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds