Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How often do you post on your blog?

Sharon

Recognized member
Credits
I've been able to post a single article per day however once I get a new job I'm sure posting every day may prove to be difficult. Then again, if I can get in the habit of writing up multiple posts in advanced it may still be doable. I know WordPress has a feature where you can schedule future posts. I thought that was pretty cool. I know some people do one or two posts a week while others wait until they truly have something they want to express. It varies mostly. I'm curious though how often the bloggers here post. How often do you post on your blog?

Advertisement Placeholder
I post an article a week, I'm not much of an active blogger and I don't own a decent blog at this point of time. I sure hope to get one sooner or later and once again start to express my motives and opinions.

I don't post nearly as often as I wish I had time for. I really need to get back into it again. During a good spout of blogging, I tend to post 2-3 articles per week. I just don't have the motivation anymore. :(

Whenever I decide to. Generally, I made one post per month back when I actually blogged. Most of my blog time was spent editing articles opposed to writing them.

I've not seriously blogged in my life before, but I wouldn't have the time to do anything more than once a week maximum! Mostly it just sort of flows with my creative side - if I suddenly discover lots of topics to talk about, then I'll post them all before I forget, or there might be times where I don't write anything for months.

I post on and off, I manage lots of things, it's very hard to be active on my blog as well. I run a forum, another website, and my blog. It's very hard to manage all at once.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds