Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you change your toothbrush?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your oral health, how often do you change your toothbrush? I heard it was recommended that you get rid of a toothbrush after 3 months of use. Is this true? Or is it a shorter period of time? I tend to switch every 3-4 months if the toothbrush is starting to go, but what about you? Is sooner better? Or should you wait longer? What's the longest you went before replacing yours?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard dentists saying you need to change your toothbrush every 3-4 months. However, I use my toothbrush until it is in fine condition. If the bristles are in good condition, I use it for a really long time. However, if the bristles are getting harder and curly, I change my toothbrush even in a couple of weeks.

I have an Oral-B IO 7 toothbrush that tells me to change the head when it has worn out or gotten too old, lol.

It is the best toothbrush I have ever owned. It was expensive, but worth every penny. I enjoy brushing AND my mouth ends up feeling cleaner than ever before.

The last time I changed it was about 4 or 5 months ago, I usually change it around that time since that is when it has considerable wear, but I think the most appropriate thing would be to do it every 3 months as other members say.

I would really like to change the toothbrush as the dentists advise, but unfortunately I always forget about it to buy a new one, and sometimes it happens that the brush is very comfortable and cleans well, so I don't want to buy a new one so that it doesn't damage your gums

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds