Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you buy new clothes?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How often would you guys say you buy new clothes? I honestly don't buy clothes often, and honestly I'm kind of due for some new clothes, maybe t-shirts, shorts, and more pairs on underwear lol. I'm a cheap person and don't like to spend a lot on new clothes. How often do you buy clothes? Do you like to spend a lot?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't buy clothes frequently. The last time I bought clothes was almost one year ago, I bought one trousers and 4 T-shirts. Since I work from home and I do not have to travel too much, I do not need a lot fo clothes. However, when I buy I usually buy many clothing items.

There's never been anytime when I used to buy new clothes frequently. There are some years when I don't buy even one cloth or even an inner wear. But there are times when I go on a buying spree especially whenever I see something that I love. My clothes are usually designers because I hate seeing many people wear the same clothes I wore.

I am not one of those who is buying clothes constantly, I only buy clothes when I really need them, I usually do it with the change of seasons, every 3 months or so, if it is sportswear maybe a couple of times a year is fine.

I know people who are buying clothes every week, and then complain that they don't make ends meet.

I am not one of those who is buying clothes constantly, I only buy clothes when I really need them, I usually do it with the change of seasons, every 3 months or so, if it is sportswear maybe a couple of times a year is fine.

I know people who are buying clothes every week, and then complain that they don't make ends meet.
I know people who have cupboard full of clothes but they say they don't have anything to wear. 🤷‍♂️

I know people who have cupboard full of clothes but they say they don't have anything to wear. 🤷‍♂️

This is exactly my sister. She is willing to spend her last money on latest fashion designer wears even when she have other things that are more important to use the money for. I wonder why women are like that. If I had her clothes, I don't think that I would buy any clothes in the next 5 years.

This is exactly my sister. She is willing to spend her last money on latest fashion designer wears even when she have other things that are more important to use the money for. I wonder why women are like that. If I had her clothes, I don't think that I would buy any clothes in the next 5 years.
I thought it happens only in my country! Now I see people are same no matter where they live. xD

Yes, that usually happens with women especially, my mother and my ex-girlfriend are like that, they have the cupboard full of clothes and they can't stop buying more, they never have enough, it seems as if they have an obsession with collecting clothes and jewelry too, I don't understand, I prefer to collect dollar bills. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How often would you guys say you buy new clothes? I honestly don't buy clothes often, and honestly I'm kind of due for some new clothes, maybe t-shirts, shorts, and more pairs on underwear lol. I'm a cheap person and don't like to spend a lot on new clothes. How often do you buy clothes? Do you like to spend a lot?
The frequency of people buying clothes varies widely. Many individuals shop regularly, following fashion trends or seasons, with monthly or even weekly purchases. Others adopt a more minimalist approach, buying clothes only when necessary, which might mean a few times a year. Sustainability and ethical considerations have led some to buy less frequently, focusing on quality and longevity. Overall, shopping habits depend on personal preferences, lifestyle, and values, making it a diverse and evolving aspect of consumer behavior.

Yes, that usually happens with women especially, my mother and my ex-girlfriend are like that, they have the cupboard full of clothes and they can't stop buying more, they never have enough, it seems as if they have an obsession with collecting clothes and jewelry too, I don't understand, I prefer to collect dollar bills. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, it's definitely an obsession with ladies and clothes. They want more and more to the point where I keep wondering if it's a psychological problem because I can't seem to understand what makes them act that way towards wears and jewelries. There are far more better things to use money on but that never occurs to them in any way.

When it comes to clothes, I often stick with comfortable and affordable. So if it is too costly, you will never find me there. So I buy clothes when I see something really nice and I like it. I know it's not going to bore a hole in my pocket. I've been able to acquire several clothes this way.

In my early 20's, I used to buy clothes often whenever I have the cash. I have a vendor who picks out nice wears from the clothes market. She sends all her new stocks to her regular customers which I'm one of them. I can't resist the temptation of not buying if I had the money.

Not often enough and end up wearing my cloths till they rip. I mostly buy clothing via the stores in towns rather then buying online so that way you can try them on before buying to see if it fits and you feel comfortable. But trying to look for clothing that fits my needs is hard nowadays and the cost of buying them is not cheap anymore.

Not very often, mostly when I need them for work or my clothes start to look raggedy and I need better-looking clothes. I have too many shirts to count at the moment due to going through a band stage once and impulsively buying a lot of band shirts I like. I barely wear any of them nowadays.

I can't remember the last time i bought clothe for myself, i think three months ago, once i notice i need to change my T-shirt,Trouser and Boxers, i have to do that as soon as i have the fund to do so

I thought it happens only in my country! Now I see people are same no matter where they live. xD

Seriously, it's a thing of worry because it's very obvious that they have things that are far more pressing more than those clothes but they can't keep their urge for new clothes under wraps to have their more pressing needs taken care of. They just don't care as far as I'm concerned.

I monitor when my old clothes are becoming fainted before getting new ones. I don't like wearing clothes that don't give me a good setup. So, I will always get the new ones when I notice that the ones that I have are becoming older at the moment.

I monitor when my old clothes are becoming fainted before getting new ones. I don't like wearing clothes that don't give me a good setup. So, I will always get the new ones when I notice that the ones that I have are becoming older at the moment.

The very day I would get to the point how my sister used to change her clothes, I would definitely have more clothes that I would ever be able to wear all of them. She would practically spend her last money on the latest designs that just come out.

The very day I would get to the point how my sister used to change her clothes, I would definitely have more clothes that I would ever be able to wear all of them. She would practically spend her last money on the latest designs that just come out.

Women naturally like buying more clothes. I mean they are always 'dressing to kill' and will do so even with their last penny. This is unlike men that bother less about spending too much on clothes as long as they are looking good and presentable at their own standards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds