Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you ask to borrow money?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Running a business or working a dead-end job is not always an easy task. Sometimes you need more money, and taking out a loan might not be possible. How often have you borrowed money from someone? Maybe a family member or friend. I haven't borrowed a lot of money from friends or family, as I don't want to be stuck paying them back. Of course I will, but with friends and family, they probably want the loan back sooner than a bank would. Anyway, how often do you borrow money from people? And if so, do you try not to borrow unless you really have to?

Advertisement Placeholder
I started my first business by borrowing from friends and family. The business collapsed but thankfully I did not have to pay back to my friends and family. I started my second business through a bank loan. My third business was also started with a bank loan. However, I am running online businesses and I started these businesses with my savings.

I've never borrow money from anyone or anywhere. I've not applied for bank loans for any personal or business reasons. I've witnessed where some persons couldn't pay back the loan they took which led them to losing their collaterals and businesses.

I've never borrow money from anyone or anywhere. I've not applied for bank loans for any personal or business reasons. I've witnessed where some persons couldn't pay back the loan they took which led them to losing their collaterals and businesses.

The stage of not paying back money borrowed is what has made me to be very careful about borrowing money. It can be scary and I can't even imagine the kind of stress that comes with those that are struggling to pay back the money that they borrowed. So, I am always very careful when it comes to borrowing money for my business.

I also never borrow a huge amount of money at all. Many financial institutes are willing to offer money just because they get the opportunity to earn interest. Moreover, you also have to go through a huge paperwork as well and you also have to offer some kind of mortgage as well.

I also never borrow a huge amount of money at all. Many financial institutes are willing to offer money just because they get the opportunity to earn interest. Moreover, you also have to go through a huge paperwork as well and you also have to offer some kind of mortgage as well.
You've never borrow a huge amount of money means that you've borrow small amount of money. What did you borrow the money for? I've never had any need I wanted to pay for which I couldn't afford with my own money.

You've never borrow a huge amount of money means that you've borrow small amount of money. What did you borrow the money for? I've never had any need I wanted to pay for which I couldn't afford with my own money.

It is always good to be patient to wait to save up for what you want to use the money for before deciding to borrow. Of what use is borrowing money when you should be patient to save up before getting the items that you wish to get.

It is always good to be patient to wait to save up for what you want to use the money for before deciding to borrow. Of what use is borrowing money when you should be patient to save up before getting the items that you wish to get.

Yes, it's better to save the money which you want to use for any business. It will not be advisable to borrow money and use for a business which will fail. It will be a debt to pay back which you will not have a means of paying back.

Personally for me, borrowing money is the last thing that I'm going to do especially when it is the money that I want to use for any of my business purposes.

I have always have this mindset about using borrowed money to run business not to being good and it's most likely not going to be a success of the business. As a result of that, I am not usually interested in borrowing money for business.

The stage of not paying back money borrowed is what has made me to be very careful about borrowing money. It can be scary and I can't even imagine the kind of stress that comes with those that are struggling to pay back the money that they borrowed. So, I am always very careful when it comes to borrowing money for my business.

Yes, it's the kind of pressure which I don't like putting myself in with using borrowed money to start a business or invest in anything. If anything goes wrong, it's only from the business or investment you had plans of paying back the loan. The debt will difficult to pay off.

No matter the kind of temptation that I had to borrow loan from the financial institution when I wanted to start my own business, I had to tell myself that it is not going to be in the best interest of my business to use bank loan to start this business.

I had to wait and work for some years before I was able to generate and save the money that I used to start the business.

Personally for me, borrowing money is the last thing that I'm going to do especially when it is the money that I want to use for any of my business purposes.

I have always have this mindset about using borrowed money to run business not to being good and it's most likely not going to be a success of the business. As a result of that, I am not usually interested in borrowing money for business.

I borrow money when I run out of cash. This is what I usually do because when I do not have cash, I have to rely on others, unfortunately. There is nothing you could do in case if you do not have money. Since inflation is so high, borrowing small amounts of money won't work. Therefore, we must always have cash reserves in order to prevent such kind of condition.

I borrow money when I run out of cash. This is what I usually do because when I do not have cash, I have to rely on others, unfortunately. There is nothing you could do in case if you do not have money. Since inflation is so high, borrowing small amounts of money won't work. Therefore, we must always have cash reserves in order to prevent such kind of condition.

This is actually the reason why it is very important for you to have a physical business that you are doing because this is something that will ensure that you have cash all the time so that you are not going to find yourself in a situation whereby you don't have any money that is going to put you in a position where you have to borrow money.

This is actually the reason why it is very important for you to have a physical business that you are doing because this is something that will ensure that you have cash all the time so that you are not going to find yourself in a situation whereby you don't have any money that is going to put you in a position where you have to borrow money.

There are many people who store cash in their homes as well. They may also have a safety locker where they may store their cash. This is done in order to deal with daily expenses in case if you have to deal with customers on daily basis. Safety lockers are a great way to store cash. Having said that, I try my best to avoid borrowing money.

That depends on my own specific situation and needs, but normally I borrow money for business only when I have a clear plan for how I'll use the funds and a strategy for repaying the loan. Borrowing money should be done strategically, with a clear goal in mind. And also be sure that the venture you invest it on is feasible.

In many cases, there have been instances where many investors trusted a business that had a real, physical address. However, the owners of those businesses ended up defrauding the investors. Under such kind of conditions, it would be really hard to trust the borrower, especially when you are a lender.

In many cases, there have been instances where many investors trusted a business that had a real, physical address. However, the owners of those businesses ended up defrauding the investors. Under such kind of conditions, it would be really hard to trust the borrower, especially when you are a lender.
I believe that there's always going to be a possibility of a business turning into scam in the future for one reason or another but I know that when you keep a good eye on the company's business activities where you have invested very closely, you're definitely going to see the signs early. If you're smart, you would pull out your investment before everything goes up in smoke.

I believe that there's always going to be a possibility of a business turning into scam in the future for one reason or another but I know that when you keep a good eye on the company's business activities where you have invested very closely, you're definitely going to see the signs early. If you're smart, you would pull out your investment before everything goes up in smoke.

Well, these kind of scam companies can take the form of any kind of business. Many scam companies took the form of lending companies. They did this in order to lure greedy investors. They thought that they would earn interest. However, in the end, they were all scammed.

Well, these kind of scam companies can take the form of any kind of business. Many scam companies took the form of lending companies. They did this in order to lure greedy investors. They thought that they would earn interest. However, in the end, they were all scammed.

Personally, I don't think there's anything in this world that's going to make me have any kind of interest in loan or borrowing money company's project. They will never see my shadow and that's how I'm very convinced I would never fall into any kind of their scams. Borrowing money is not for me at all.

Personally, I don't think there's anything in this world that's going to make me have any kind of interest in loan or borrowing money company's project. They will never see my shadow and that's how I'm very convinced I would never fall into any kind of their scams. Borrowing money is not for me at all.

Well, I have been scammed before and I have also learned this thing myself. I was scammed by HYIPs and I learned the lesson. I still monitor HYIPs in order to find out what HYIP has become a scam. However, I NEVER invest a single penny in those HYIP programs ever.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds