Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much water do you drink?

D

Deleted member 403

How much water do you drink in a day? What is your preference: Tap or Bottled Water? Health professionals recommend that we drink at least 2 liters a day to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Still, personally, I don't really count the number of liters or milliliters that are consumed.

Advertisement Placeholder
I drink 1 to 1.5 liters of water in a day. I always drink tap water. Actually nowadays I drink a lot of water to maintain my health because my family doctor advised me to drink water a lot.

The health benefits of water can not be over emphaised. As we all know it aids digestion and also regulate the body system and this also reflect in the body temperature. As for me i drink up to 1.5litres and alot more when the weather is hot.

I dont usually keep count or take note tho, but i usually drink a lot of water on a daily basis. Recently tho i have not be drinking water in the usually amount i used to before

I drink a lot of water myself,though i do not measure the quantity i take daily i know it would be upto 2 to 2.5 litrs in a day,But i already know the importance of drinking enough water,as it helps to hydrate your body and system.It helps to lubricate our joint in our system,the benefits are just numerious.

I drink a lot of water everyday because I have learnt from several sources that drinking water is good for the body system metabolism and so I always make sure I drink up to about 4 litres of water everyday.

The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.

Most of the times I do some works make me sweat especially when it's inside a hot weather that's why I usually drink much water. If I'm to estimate the amount of water I drink daily then I can arrive at around 3-4 litres per day.
[automerge]1623008558[/automerge]
I drink a lot of water myself,though i do not measure the quantity i take daily i know it would be upto 2 to 2.5 litrs in a day,But i already know the importance of drinking enough water,as it helps to hydrate your body and system.It helps to lubricate our joint in our system,the benefits are just numerious.
The quantity of water I drink daily varies depending on the nature of job I'm doing for that particular day. Anytime I'm involved in any stressful tasks, I tend to drink more water like 4-5litres per day. On a normal activities, I drink an average of 2.5 litres per day.

Last edited:
I don't really measure my daily intake and don't follow the above measurement either. I am really guilty of this one. I am finding it difficult to maintain. I just take water as usual after eating and when I am thirsty. I am not discouraging any body that can follow it up. That is just my contributions.

I know for sure that I don't like water and I don't know why, but I am trying hard to make water a daily routine for me. I start my day with a glass of lemon water .

I know for sure that I don't like water and I don't know why, but I am trying hard to make water a daily routine for me. I start my day with a glass of lemon water .
It remains possible to buy a small bottle of water for such case but if you are in front of your PC you may drink more water so two formats of bottle of water are available for every person but some person doesn't like water at all.

Water is essential in our body. Whatever our body organs do uses water, and also good for our kidneys to function properly including our digestion and is also good for the skin. I normally drink 1.5l of warm water daily. I drink water for health purpose .

Honestly, the amount of water I take varies, sometimes I want to wake and have a glass of water but my day is already planned for me.

How much water do you drink in a day? What is your preference: Tap or Bottled Water? Health professionals recommend that we drink at least 2 liters a day to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Still, personally, I don't really count the number of liters or milliliters that are consumed.
I believe that drinking 8 glasses of water everyday is very good for our body. It replenishes the water that we have taken and due to sweat and urination. I drink a glass of water after waking up. I do this everyday in order to cleanse my digestive system.

When ever I am thirsty I drink water. I don't keep count.i drink both tap ,sachet or bottled water as long as it's clean ,I am good.

I hear and have also read that drinking of water on a regular basis is very good and healthy to the body. It also helps in body temperature regulation too as we know it. I drink up to two to three litters a day

Atleast two litres of water in a day is okay for me.this is even physiologically adviceable.we need need water in the body in sufficient amount and quantity

I cannot afford tap or bottled water. It is costly over here. I drink water from a shallow well I dug in my compound. I treat the well with chemicals and salt regularly. I do not like drinking water but due to several advise over the radio for people to drink water I force myself to take about 1 litre per day.

I will say between a litre and half a day. Though it's not up to that of most people, I don't just like water that much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds