Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How much water do you drink everyday?

Credits
It's often advised that one should drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. I know some people who don't do well with drinking water very well. A good friend of mine hardly drink more 3 glasses of water every day. But I try as much as possible to be drink at least 4 litres of water daily.

Advertisement Placeholder
It just depends, I do try to consume as much as I can, but sometimes I get so busy I forget. I do tend to mostly get around 2 litres a day though.
Pretty much this.
I naturally drink a fair bit of water because I don't drink Tea/Coffee/Alcohol at home so it's my go to drink.

I've been trying to get better with my water consumption. I installed the WaterLlama app on my phone to get reminders/track my intake and got a Cirkul water bottle. Since then I've been averaging around 52oz of water intake, which is my recommended amount.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds