Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much TV do you watch?

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually do not watch TV. If someone watches it, I may sit down and watch. I have not used it in a very long time.

There is no need for TV, when I can watch everything on the internet.

This is an old post that should have been in the "Media Center," so I'm going to move it over there.

I don't watch TV the traditional way anymore since there is really nothing good on anymore. I can watch everything on the Internet now.

I don't even both watching TV at all.
Not even NetFlix.

My interests fall on the internet and computers. :)

On a Smart TV, you have the Netflix App so I guess it's classified as Television. I watch a total of 1-2 hours a day, if that's. I'm not a big fan, there's not much on without paying a lot of money for the TV Shows.

I watch TV late at night for about 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes there are interesting movies I do like to see. I'm spending my time mostly in the Internet or playing games.

Back when I was living in Australia, I watch allot of hours mostly at night but now I tend to do allot of things on my computer and when i do watch something I just put my amazon stick on and see my tv/movies at anytime I like. There are so much rubbish on TV that I don't bother.

Also I do have my own TV in the room, gotta have your own since it's an pain with others in the same home

I don't watch much. Too busy working on the net, and even my recreation is from the net. Nonetheless, I do enjoy a good show/movie while eating a meal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds