Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much traffic do you get to your site(s)?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How much traffic would you say you usually get to all of your sites? Most of my sites are relatively unknown, so I don't get a ton of traffic. But I also don't really promo them much these days, which I for sure need to work on. But I'd get around 4to6 thousands visitors a month, give or take. Not much, but it's fine with me.

What about you? What are your traffic totals like?

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though I don't have any website I am running at the moment that would warrant sourcing for traffic, but I must say that quality traffic is really needed if a website must be successful. I think your traffic stats as posted above is what one can work with while gainning more traffic.

Well right now I do own a site of my own but do own a little business of my own and currently the traffic is pretty much very low.

I have lot of sites, all linked with my Google analytics of my site. I don't really bother much about checking traffic on my sites on daily basis. I get average 5k daily traffic on my all sites.

Getting traffic on your site is not easy. This is one of the reasons why many bloggers quit in just 6 months of blogging. IN order to get traffic, your blog needs to be ranked high on search engines, and this is not possible for a lot of bloggers

I do not have any websites that is running right now. I have a friend who is currently running and entertainment blog and he told me that he has been getting at least 100 people to his site everyday.

Rather than getting traffic from website promo, organic traffic from search engine is the best. Although this requires a lot of work to make your website search engine friendly.

Well I think the traffic I get is still very low and that's because I still make use of organic traffic and it's only because of those that I know.
I'm mastering paid ads now though so that I get a lot of people to see my content.

Right now, I have my own website, but I also run a small business, and my traffic is currently quite low.

I currently don't own any website. I feel for one to improve traffic on his or her site, he or she should be active there and also advertise so people can be aware of such sites.

I have not develop my own website to allow traffic. I will try to conclude my very soon. To have a running website for traffic needs expert training or advice.

My niche website which is about 6 months is generating over 1000 page view. This is equivalent to 1026 uses in a month. I am planning to add more content that will target hyperlink in word for more traffic.

I just bought a domain last week, and it is getting a lot of traffic already just by placing it for sale on a particular domain marketplace. I believe it will be very profitable in the end, just that I have not start marketing it yet.

Owning good traffic to one's site is a good way of earning but it requires alot of hard work through regular updates, sometimes there is need to place ads to attract viewers.

At present my website is receiving about 1,000 page views per month. My plan is is to make it 10000 page views so that I can apply for ezoic in order to make money from display advert.

There are effectively two ways that you can drive traffic to a website. The first way is free. It involves things like search engine optimization, setting up a blog, social media marketing and so on and so forth. The other way is paid. Everyone knows that paid ads can drive traffic to a website, but it can also get costly.

If you don’t understand things like conversion rates and tracking of clicks to see how much a sale costs you, then you’ll surely fail with paid traffic. Either way you slice it, there are some great ways to drive traffic to your website that fall into both of these categories.

My main blog once was getting around 10k views per day and in the last two years, it has dropped to under 3k which is bothering me. This is all down to Google screwing people over. So many bloggers have complained about it but nothing was ever done.

I have personal blog where I do all tech reviews of products which I use and I'm getting somewhere 5000 to 6000 visitor per day thanks to my social media fans and youtube channels.

We began two months ago and already had 350 daily users, 250 organic users, and 100 social media and referral sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds