Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much traffic do you get in a month?

How much traffic would you say you get in a month? I honestly don't know for sure how many I get. I kind of stopped keeping track of that. But I'd say I get well over 100,000 visitors a month to a majority of my sites. Not great, but it's not bad either.
Wow hundred thousand is no small feat, is this amount on just one site or is this a total summary of most of your sites or all in general?

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow, over a hundred thousand people visiting your site each month is pretty much traffic. I currently don't own a site but when i do, i hope to get a lot of traffic on my site.

Woah. If you get that large amount of traffic to your site, you've had a great deal of work put in and I must congratulate you for that - it's no mean feat.
I hope to grow my followership even bigger than that hopefully.

At present I am getting a tad over one thousand visitors to my blog in a month at present. I still add contents to my blog in order to receive more traffic on the blog. My plan is to earn money from affiliate marketing and display advert on the site.

Those who have enough visits on their website, by doing SEO marketing, and social media marketing will see enough traffic every month. Bizdustry have seen more than 250,000+ traffic from the regular visits from members and through search engines and elsewhere.

That is impressive for me, I also have tech blog which is based on product reviews and I'm getting 5000 to 6000 per day but I want to improve it to at least 10,000 per day which is good for Google adsense too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds