Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much traffic do you get in a month?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How much traffic would you say you get in a month? I honestly don't know for sure how many I get. I kind of stopped keeping track of that. But I'd say I get well over 100,000 visitors a month to a majority of my sites. Not great, but it's not bad either.

Advertisement Placeholder
Are you sure you are getting 100,000 visitors per month. If you actually receive 100,000 visitors per month, you could be earning a couple of hundred dollars from adsense alone.

How much traffic would you say you get in a month? I honestly don't know for sure how many I get. I kind of stopped keeping track of that. But I'd say I get well over 100,000 visitors a month to a majority of my sites. Not great, but it's not bad either.
That is a very good amount of traffic. The only site that i have active at the moment is that i have a youtube channel that is dedicated to AMVs. Currently there is not a lot of traffic that is coming to my channel however i hope that this increases with time and moer videos that i am uploading.

Those who have enough visits on their website, by doing SEO marketing, and social media marketing will see enough traffic every month. Bizdustry have seen more than 250,000+ traffic from the regular visits from members and through search engines and elsewhere.

I currently have two free website but I am not intended with the level of traffic I am getting. I really need to apply more SEO on them. The reason I don't apply SEO is because it is free but I am planning to upgrade them very soon.

Getting traffic is a bit challenging this days and we need to put in alot of effort in encouraging people to visit our website, people tends to visit when they known there is something for them as an incentiveotherwise it might become very challenging to attract traffic.

If you use traffic exchange, you might get tons of traffic. But this traffic has nothing to do with revenue. You should build traffic that also generates revenue

In my current blog, I would estimate the traffic that I get in a month to be about 50 100 people. I know that this traffic is quite little to my own expectation and target but I think that with more hard work and focus I can get to my targeted objective.

within the last month I got about 1000 visitors to my free blog and this has given me a lot of encouragement to continue pushing until I upgrade to a paid version.

If you are running a website and if you want to make money from your website either by running ads, selling products or affiliate marketing, you need huge traffic.

In my current blog, I would estimate the traffic that I get in a month to be about 50 100 people. I know that this traffic is quite little to my own expectation and target but I think that with more hard work and focus I can get to my targeted objective.
Having an average traffic of 100,000 per month is not a small. In fact, it could be earning you hundreds of dollars weekly or monthly depending on how you convert your traffic to money. I actually stopped blogging few years ago so I cant actually how much traffic I'm generating.

Traffic is the key to earn revenue from your site, if you do not have traffic or if your traffic is small, you may not be able to earn much from your site.

Traffic is something that you have to always look at when you have a site. The first site I had opened WAS just attracting over a hundred visitors and not good.

I actually don't go about looking at the number of traffick infer on each day on my website since I have been getting the sales I get. I know there are a lot of return and new clients visiting everyday though

More than how many visitors are there on your site what matters is whether your site is generating revenue or not. It makes no sense when you get 1k daily traffic but no sale.

When I upgrade my website or purchase 18 blog I will be targeting about what 50,000 monthly visitors and of course that will go a very long way.

100, 000 visitors per month is a really good number. You can earn so well with that in adsense. I don't have a website yet but it would be really great to have such an amount of traffic.

I.e 100,000 per click on just your website, how did you do that!? I hope your website is monetised by the use of google AdSense or infolink.

Wow! Impressive and mind-blowing comments. I've gotten traffic on a freelance site yet my book wasn't reviewed so I had to take down my story. I'll fully explore this potentials in me.

Even though I don't have any website I am running at the moment that would warrant sourcing for traffic, but I must say that quality traffic is really needed if a website must be successful. I think your traffic stats as posted above is what one can work with while gainning more traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds