Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time a day do you devote to social media work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to marketing, or working online, we all have to utilize social media to our advantage. From promoting on it, and getting word out, social media is a great way to help get your site/business out there. With that being said, hoe much time a day do you devote to just working the social media side?

Advertisement Placeholder
How much time you spend does not matter, in my opinion staying consistent is the key. Time spent per day may vary but it is important to come online daily to gain recognition.

I spend 2-3 hours on various social media platforms every day. This also includes my time spent checking my personal feed. I use social media to promote my products, services, businesses, and websites. I mainly use Twitter and Instagram. I also frequently run paid ads on social media platforms.

How long I spend on a social media platform depends on the effectiveness of what I'm doing there. I'm not a type of person that stays on social media for fun except I have something that can fetch me money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds