Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much small business owners should pay themselves

You are self-employed and do not receive a wage. You pay yourself like an employee within your company based on the duties you accomplish. If you are employed by the company you own, you will get an annual equity distribution based on your profitability.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think no amount of money can be quite enough to pay an entrepreneur but he should just fixed some amount of money as for his maintenance because he can not be paid for his effort and resources invested.

You have said it all, only hard working individuals will succeed, if you are not hard working you cannot have the Best, a lot of people thinks it's going to be easy which is not true.
There's no way you can have success if you decide to be lazy, you need to get up and do the needful, this not a time to be sitting down doing nothing,you have to act.

There's no way you can have success if you decide to be lazy, you need to get up and do the needful, this not a time to be sitting down doing nothing,you have to act.
If you are being lazy you'll always waste much of your time, lazy people don't always get it because they are always being lazy you need to work hard to get what you want.

If you are being lazy you'll always waste much of your time, lazy people don't always get it because they are always being lazy you need to work hard to get what you want.
Lazy people don't earn money online, if you are also lazy I don't think you can find what you are looking for online, you need to take everything you do serious before you can earn money online.

There is no specific amount that smaller business owners should paid themselves. It will mostly depend on the profit and mostly the demands of the business . In most cases smaller business owners should rather use the profits to grow their business.

Lazy people don't earn money online, if you are also lazy I don't think you can find what you are looking for online, you need to take everything you do serious before you can earn money online.
That's just the truth, if you are being lazy just know that money is not for you because no matter how you try you'll not earn money, the only thing that can solve this is being serious.

That's just the truth, if you are being lazy just know that money is not for you because no matter how you try you'll not earn money, the only thing that can solve this is being serious.
Lazy don't earn money online, if you are a lazy type there's no way you can earn money, that's why a lot of people don't get it because they think earning money online is easy.

Yes, I believe that a wise businessman analyzes things properly and makes the best use of funds and budgets. This was the only way they could conduct business properly.

As a business owner I don't expect the business to pay me some salary. I would rather add some stocks to grow the business. My glad is to see the business flourishing.
if you have a business it is professional for you to allocate some amount of salary to yourself on monthly basis. This will help the business run professionally and it is still your own business regardless.

Lazy don't earn money online, if you are a lazy type there's no way you can earn money, that's why a lot of people don't get it because they think earning money online is easy.
If you have that spirit of lazyness I don't think if you are ready to earn money, if you want to succeed you need to put away the spirit of lazyness, if you are being lazy success is not for you.

As a business owner I don't expect the business to pay me some salary. I would rather add some stocks to grow the business. My glad is to see the business flourishing.
Definetly, every business owner should have the same mindset and don't think about some temporary benefits instead they should work on the fundamentals.

If you have that spirit of lazyness I don't think if you are ready to earn money, if you want to succeed you need to put away the spirit of lazyness, if you are being lazy success is not for you.
The word laziness is not for people who are looking for success, if you seriously want to make your ends meet you are expected to work on yours being lazy might not help you.

You have a good point there, if you have that spirit of lazyness you are not ready to be financially free, if you want to have financial freedom you are expected to be very serious.

You have said it all, only hard working individuals will succeed, if you are not hard working you cannot have the Best, a lot of people thinks it's going to be easy which is not true.

Yes, I think that if you work harder, then you will succeed. This is why hard work is emphasised and appreciated in each and every business organisation no matter what.

You have a good point there, if you have that spirit of lazyness you are not ready to be financially free, if you want to have financial freedom you are expected to be very serious.
I Have said this time without numbers, lazy people don't really deserve the best, if you want to succeed you are expected to put aside all that spirit of lazyness, that's just the best way to take good care of it.

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.
A smart investor, I believe, regards the wealth gained by his organization as a revenue that needs to be put to productive use rather than treated as individual revenue.

I Have said this time without numbers, lazy people don't really deserve the best, if you want to succeed you are expected to put aside all that spirit of lazyness, that's just the best way to take good care of it.
You are very right, if you are lazy just put it on mind that you are not ready to earn money, if you want to earn you are expected to very serious a lot of people don't really understand this.

The word laziness is not for people who are looking for success, if you seriously want to make your ends meet you are expected to work on yours being lazy might not help you.
You are very right, if you are lazy just put it on mind that you are not ready to earn money, if you want to earn you are expected to very serious a lot of people don't really understand this.
If you are lazy there's no way you can earn money online or even offline, it only takes a hard working individuals to earn a tangible amount of money online.

If you are lazy there's no way you can earn money online or even offline, it only takes a hard working individuals to earn a tangible amount of money online.
If you are being lazy just know you are not ready to be free from poverty, people who that are lazy already have enough, but if you don't have enough you are not expected to be lazy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds