Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much of your income should go for rent?

Iboro

Reputable member
Credits
We have to pay rent for the apartment we stay if we don't own a house. The big issue is the percentage of your income that should go for rent.

I believe that anything beyond 20% going in for rent, you are working for your landlord.

Advertisement Placeholder
About 25 percent of the money I make goes to rent and another 30 percent to food. These are essential expenses and there is no way you could reduce them.

I am staying with my parents so no need to pay rent but we need to see that the rent part should not be so much and should be less than 20% of our monthly earnings.

According to me not more than 10% of our earnings should go into rent as we need money for other expenses and for savings too.

Whatever amount we are paying we need to see if we are comfortable at that place or we just like to save money and can manage at a lesser place too

I am staying with my parents so no need to pay rent but we need to see that the rent part should not be so much and should be less than 20% of our monthly earnings.
This is the same opinion I have
It should not be more than that so that you will have money to do other things.

If we have this option then we should exercise that and this way we can save money and help our parents too

Your rent should be about 30% of your income. That's the level I personally spend on rent every month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds