Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Should A Writer Get Paid?

Writing is not very easy, and I think writers deserve to get paid well.
But most times, The amount a writer can earn largely depends on the type of article he intends writing, Another factor is the length of the article. Writer can earn up to $25 per 500 words.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many platforms that pay writers a good sum of money in the end. Some pay writers $0.5 per word and some pay even more than that. It all depends on the platform.
That is a lot of money and the writer will make so much more money if he or she can write so many words. This is how some writers calculate how much to bill their clients

Normal traditional demand a writer to charge per word. The starting point for a beginner writer should be around 10 to 15 cents per word. Average writers earn up to $25 per hour

The amount writer's make depends on their royalty rates for their books and the amount of books they sell. Some authors usually earn a 10% royalty while others make up to 60%.

All writers are not the same, in terms of skills and ability to work well. So it depends on these specific factors that determine how much each person should be paid.
You did not mention one factor it's also depends on The website which you are working with all content writing website don't pay same rate it's varies a writing website like hubpages pay well but your content need to be professional

It is actually dependent on the kind of work you do as a writer. There are some writers that makes thousands of Dollars every single month because they have been able to establish themselves in the online space in so many ventures.

I can't tell for sure the right amount of money a writer ought to be paid. It could depend on factors like: the type of writing job, the amount of words he or she writes.

Writing is certainly not an easy thing at all. I think that $5 for a 500 article is a very low rate now. In the past, writers had no problem, working for those rates. However, now things have changed and I think that a writer should be paid $5 for a 500 word article. Of course, it also depends on the complexity of the topic or subject as well.
The complexity of an article is one of the things used to determine a writer fees. Also the skill of a writer is among what is used to determine a pay. Some writer can collect $25 or more for 500 words. While some can collect $5 for the same number of words.

all writers have there various amount that they usually charge as they have there different unique selling point that may appeal to whoever it is that needs there writing service.
All writers are not the same, in terms of skills and ability to work well. So it depends on these specific factors that determine how much each person should be paid.
all writers have there various amount that they usually charge as they have there different unique selling point that may appeal to whoever it is that needs there writing service.

That's true, what mostly determines the amount of money writers charge is their level of experience and expertise. Experienced writers usually charge a lot of money for any article they are writing. But newbies may take the lowest amount of money.

Well I can't really tell exactly how much could a writer got paid after his job.

Though I am much aware that some of the writers, earned alot of income or less, based in the influence and content of their work.

Experience and expertise is one of the major things that determines how much writers should be paid. Sometimes writers also get paid from their own works that they have done for some long period of time.

Writing is certainly not an easy thing at all. I think that $5 for a 500 article is a very low rate now. In the past, writers had no problem, working for those rates. However, now things have changed and I think that a writer should be paid $5 for a 500 word article. Of course, it also depends on the complexity of the topic or subject as well.
Writers are not paid the same amount. Some writers can be paid $25 for a 500 words article while some will be paid $5 for the same number of words. In writing, it's the better you write, the better your pay.

Writers are not paid the same amount. Some writers can be paid $25 for a 500 words article while some will be paid $5 for the same number of words. In writing, it's the better you write, the better your pay.
Nevertheless, the amount of money a writer would receive would depend on the experience he gained. Moreover, if you have decent knowledge, you will make more money as a writer.

Nevertheless, the amount of money a writer would receive would depend on the experience he gained. Moreover, if you have decent knowledge, you will make more money as a writer.
It also depends on what they are into. There are some writers who are focused in blogging and there are some who are focused in offering freelance services. Some bloggers actually make more money than those who offer freelance services.

Writing is not very easy, and I think writers deserve to get paid well.
But most times, The amount a writer can earn largely depends on the type of article he intends writing, Another factor is the length of the article. Writer can earn up to $25 per 500 words.
Please tell me where you can get a writing job where you get $25 for writing 500 words. Most of the writers, I know make $1 per 100 words or $5 per 500 words article.

Please tell me where you can get a writing job where you get $25 for writing 500 words. Most of the writers, I know make $1 per 100 words or $5 per 500 words article.
Additionally, I have not seen a website that will pay $25 for a 500 words article . However, you can generate such an amount of money if you are able to write a more lengthy articles which will be way more than 500 words.

There are many platforms that pay writers a good sum of money in the end. Some pay writers $0.5 per word and some pay even more than that. It all depends on the platform.
Despite that, there are platforms that give writers decent money for their jobs. However, it is also very important to note that the writers could make decent money online.

Well, if you are a writer for prestigious magazines and websites, you might be paid really well. You might even be able to receive hundreds of dollars just for an article.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds