Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Have You Invested In The Real Estate Business?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who invest in the real state market. This is because they would like to make money. However, investing money in the real estate business is not that easy. So, how much money have you invested when it comes to the real state market?

Advertisement Placeholder
this is definitely one form of investment i would invest a lot of my money into because of the gain one can get from it in the future, but the entry cost for this kind of investment is usually on the high side.

I have not invested in real estate because I do not have money. You need a lot of money to invest in the real estate. You need at least $20-$30K even to invest in property through a bank loan

I have not invested in real estate because I do not have money. You need a lot of money to invest in the real estate. You need at least $20-$30K even to invest in property through a bank loan

Investing in the real estate market after obtaining a bank loan could be a really huge mistake. Real estate market is quite risky market, even though it may not be as risky as the stock market.

Even when you are investing through a bank loan, you will have to make a 20-30 percent down payment.If you are buying a property worth $100,000 you will be required to pay $20,000-$30,000, which is already a huge money

this is definitely one form of investment i would invest a lot of my money into because of the gain one can get from it in the future, but the entry cost for this kind of investment is usually on the high side.
I have never invested in real estate business. I would love to invest in it sooner or later but I am not doing it because I do not have enough funds for it at the moment

Real estate is not just any type of business for anybody, it's a very lucrative business and it requires a lot of money and i don't think I have such type of money now

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds