Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Have You Invested In Paid To Click Websites?

I am not using PTC sites these days, however, I have been on a lot of PTC sites in the past and I heavily invested on PTC sites, I made money on some and lost money on others.

I know that many people make and even lose money on paid to click sites. This is why I only invest in reliable paid to colick sites. I have recently received a payout from a paid to click site. However, I do not recommend anyone to depend on paid to click sites to make money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Why should something that claims to tell me that they pay me to work now asks me to deposit to be paid? I don't see the reasonableness in that kind of arrangement
It is possible for such websites to ask for some fees to earn more. The upgration I'd for some certain benefits. Since the PTC website is legit then it will be OK to upgrade

I am not much into investing in online platforms so I haven't invested money in any website or forum but I have invest my time and other resources on websites that pays and are worth it.

I haven't invested anything with them, simply because I really don't trust those websites. I have seen a lot of negative reviews about them and am not willing to take chances. I don't think it's worth it.

I have not invested much in these websites and apart from using them as a way to earn i have probably put in about a few tens of dollars by myself in order to try and promote my referral link for many websites.
I have studied paid to click websites for sometime and i have come to a conclusion that's it is not worth investing on, even the pay is not encouraging and most of them even don't pay at the end of the job.

I've not gotten myself into payment money to work untop of it. The conditions already are not easygoing. I invest my quality time which is worth tons of money and accolades.

I cannot invest money on any PTC site until I get a payment from them before I can invest.
Because some of these sites do not pay when you have reach your minimum amount of withdrawal

I remember investing $5 in a PTC site to earn some kind of points. But the site turned scam just before I could start earning some profit out of my investments there.

I wonder if those people later realized their money. I think when it comes to investments, especially ones involving huge funds, one ought to thread with care. People often fall victims because they are looking for easy and quick money.

Why should something that claims to tell me that they pay me to work now asks me to deposit to be paid? I don't see the reasonableness in that kind of arrangement
Exactly what I was thinking! Paid to click websites are suppose to generate revenue from clicks from visitors and pay, why should I now pay and still work

I have heard that people invest in PTC sites but it is beyond me how they break even especially without a ton of very active referrals. To be frank, I don't consider such method of earning as the best.

When it comes all of the paid to click websites you have available I'm the internet today, I have never for once made any such payment for becoming a paid member on any of them before

Paid to click websites often require you to earn to deposit/invest a good amount of money if you really want to earn a good amount of money. So how much have you ever invested in a paid to click website? I mean what is the maximum amount you have ever invested in a paid to click website? I have often read on the internet that people have invested thousands of dollars. So what about you?
One thing about ptc sites is that some of their conditions for youto be able to earn is not something i personally would like to engage in,reason i don't invovle much on their activities.

One thing about ptc sites is that some of their conditions for youto be able to earn is not something i personally would like to engage in,reason i don't invovle much on their activities.

I am not a really big fan of paid to click sites but I have still invested in a paid to click site that paid me every month. It is really risky to invest in these kind of sites. You must never invest what you cannot afford to lose at all.

I am not a really big fan of paid to click sites but I have still invested in a paid to click site that paid me every month. It is really risky to invest in these kind of sites. You must never invest what you cannot afford to lose at all.
That is a very good one,though i personally have not yet benefited from any yet,if there is any that has some credibility in it and does not have some issues one can give it a trial.

I don't invest in paid to click website, it not untill you invest before you could earn on that kind platform, it just matter of your time spent

I have never invested in any paid-to-click websites because the money I have made from them is not big. I have never withdrawn from any. So I will rather keep trying them out like that than invest in them

I have never invest on those kind of platforms.and i don't think Investing on them will be great. you will invest and at the end of it you won't get anything in return.

I have never once in my life invested in pay to click website because most of them are not respond when the withdrawal request is been made

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds