Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you make from your website?

Smokey

Service Team
Service Team
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
If your website is monetized, how much do you typically make from it? I say I bring in enough to cover things such as hosting fees and possibly some new add-ons and upgrades, enough for general up-keep. However, it's nowhere near enough for me to consider it 'exposable' income. I would love to get the site to that point some day but I think it's a long way off yet.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently in the process of building my own website because I am learning website development. I believe the amount of income made on your website depends on your creativity and the strategy you use to attract people of interest.

It depends from the traffic and the region of traffic and how much pays advertisement platform to you and if you have included sales on your website or not.

The site I had been earning on for awhile was getting me $500 to $700 a month for awhile. Some of my better months were over $1,000. Now that site only earns $50 a month if I am lucky. Google changed everything and tanked it. I am trying it once more on a new site, same niche and everything. See if I can do it again. It took a good 4 years before I was earning much of anything.

I run Adsense and Amazon ads on over a dozen websites. I also have a shop page on multiple websites. I sell merch as well as digital products through my shop pages. About 60 percent of my online income comes through my websites. I make more money through Adsense compared to other methods.

I run Adsense and Amazon ads on over a dozen websites. I also have a shop page on multiple websites. I sell merch as well as digital products through my shop pages. About 60 percent of my online income comes through my websites. I make more money through Adsense compared to other methods.

Even though making use of Google adsense can be frustrating but they still prove to be one of the best means through which monetization of someone's website becomes a reality. This is because they are the only platform that pays better than any other option right now.

Once I have my website ready, I hope to earn a lot. For now, I would like to stay motivated on this goal by hearing the stories and earnings of others.

Two sites one that I own and another that I co-own have Adsense on those and even though we are earning something on those, we still have a ways to go before we can say we are doing well.

I also have a blog that I am building up so that I can hopefully get approved by Adsense on there which I feel will help as well.

I believe I do have a ways to go yet before I end up making quite a bit from my websites.

Two sites one that I own and another that I co-own have Adsense on those and even though we are earning something on those, we still have a ways to go before we can say we are doing well.

I also have a blog that I am building up so that I can hopefully get approved by Adsense on there which I feel will help as well.

I believe I do have a ways to go yet before I end up making quite a bit from my websites.
That is great it's means you are earning from an ad network but I can tell you that Google Adsense seems strict this days they don't accept my blogs I dont just know of its because the blog is free hosted but I use the blog to promote my affiliates link and I still get some lead to my landing page which converts

That is great it's means you are earning from an ad network but I can tell you that Google Adsense seems strict this days they don't accept my blogs I dont just know of its because the blog is free hosted but I use the blog to promote my affiliates link and I still get some lead to my landing page which converts
You will find that a lot of the time, Google are now looking for content on the sites and quite a bit of it. I have found that I am struggling with my blog at the moment and it seems the lack of content on my blog is what is preventing me from getting approved.

How much content do you have on your blog that is high-quality and informative? This could be the reason you have not been successful as of yet.

Even though making use of Google adsense can be frustrating but they still prove to be one of the best means through which monetization of someone's website becomes a reality. This is because they are the only platform that pays better than any other option right now.
I do not find using Google Adsense frustrating. After withdrawing a couple of times from media.Net ads, they closed my account saying my websites do not receive substantial amount of traffic. At least Google does not do such a thing. YOu will earn as long as you get legitimate clicks.

That's a good question. I haven't calculated my monthy earnings in years, so I couldn't tell you off the top of my head how I make, but I will say, I do make enough to live off of.

I do not find using Google Adsense frustrating. After withdrawing a couple of times from media.Net ads, they closed my account saying my websites do not receive substantial amount of traffic. At least Google does not do such a thing. YOu will earn as long as you get legitimate clicks.

It must have been a frustrating experience with what went down with your account on media.Net ads. It's a useless excuse with why they had to close down your account. This is why Google is still the biggest ads network.

Earning money from your website how to do with the type of website you have for platform for example if your website/platform is a e-commerce or blog, you know that you need lots of traffic on the site.

It must have been a frustrating experience with what went down with your account on media.Net ads. It's a useless excuse with why they had to close down your account. This is why Google is still the biggest ads network.
When they closed my account for "not receiving North American traffic" they also took away $30 that I had in my account. I asked them to pay before closing my account, but they said I need to reach $100. If they were closing my account, how on earn I can make an additional $70 to reach the withdrawal threshold? When I started using them, they accepted all websites and I made a decent amount.

When they closed my account for "not receiving North American traffic" they also took away $30 that I had in my account. I asked them to pay before closing my account, but they said I need to reach $100. If they were closing my account, how on earn I can make an additional $70 to reach the withdrawal threshold? When I started using them, they accepted all websites and I made a decent amount.

Damn. This is absolute madness. They simply woke up and decided to screw you really hard. It was a condition which you can never be able to meet in any way since they wanted to close your account immediately. The right to do would have been pay what you have earned and close the account.

I have some really bitter experiences with ad networks. I was once making really well from infolinks. I was making $50-$100 per month. Then they disabled banner ads on my site was only provided text link ads. I was earn well with banner ads but text link ads so not earn much. I have been stuck with $25 for over a year and I need at least $50 to receive payment.

Since you run adsense, can I ask you a question? Does google adsense offer CPM based advertisement model as well? I know that it does offer a Pay per Click advertising model. However, what about the CPM based model that allows you to earn money based on views?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds