Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How much money do you invest into Advertising?

Advertisement Placeholder
Wouldn't hurt to throw a few dollars at your sites occasionally. I can send you guys a link to a guide on how to set up cheap Facebook campaigns if y'all would like me to.

is paid directory submission including as advertising? i usually spend all my income to paid directory submission and banner ads , sometimes i using google adsense & bing ads for advertising too. so no specific number for monthly budget.

@xpl0iter and myself haven't got a fixed advertising budget for holderhost but we have done Facebook ads, Expired Domain Traffic and Adf.ly in the past. None of those were successful at all. :(

At the moment I do not spend anything at all, all the advertising I do at the moment is free advertising which I am finding is doing what it needs to right now. I know that if I started paying for advertising I would definitely get more hits and more exposure but it really depends on how much I would have to spend to get the amount of exposure I am looking to get or whether staying with free advertisement and taking it slow would be a better option.

I have not decided yet how much I will invest in advertising. So far, I have only tried free advertising.

I may use Adwords soon.

I have not decided yet how much I will invest in advertising. So far, I have only tried free advertising.

I may use Adwords soon.
I also have only used free advertising. I am interested in Adwords. Do you know how expensive it is?

Adwords can be quite expensive, I believe. You may have to spend hundreds of dollars to see any real result.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds