Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

My target for making money online today is actually $2 because I have time to be able to interact and also complete one task. I have only been able to make $1 so far and I hope to make the other.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, today I have not make any kobo from my online earnings site because i was completely occupied with my offline activities today though I am still hoping I could if not tired.

Being a freelancer, I can't declare how much I make every day. But am making enough money to lead a comfortable and joyous life. I have multiple sources of income I have my freelancing income, youtube channel, Instagram promotion, Facebook promotion, trading, and investing. Many multiple income sources are the secret to financial independence. Try to build these channels to get regular passive income payouts. And learning investing would help you in the long run.

Actually earning online is quite unpredictable I was hoping I could earned as much as I can today like not less than $3.5 but my aimed was cut short.

I just started off around 2 hrs ago and I am moving very close to $1 today. The amount that I aimed to make will definitely be made in a limited time.. it's not really easy to keep wracking the brain.

If it is Bizdustry here that you are working with I sincerely think that within the two hrs you will be able to earn upto $1 by now its like you where working with some others site,I have been working since morning and close to $2 dollars now well not botherd because we are still in the morning section of the day

I just started working for the day in the last 51 minutes. I just earn close to 50cents .I will keep making post to see how I could make more money creating post here on bizdustry.

I have made close to $2 today and I plan to make more . You will be able to make something very worthwhile if you have enough time to work online. The time is very important.

I don't check daily. I would rather check once a week. So I really don't know what my averages would be. It hasn't been much though. Google really tanked my sites in terms of earning.

I have not made a single dollar. I am gradually getting close to making one dollar and I will definitely make this amount in a could of hours from now on bizdustry.

As of today, I haven't made any money yet aside from my regular job. I would like to earn more so I can have more money to save and to use.

I have set up a very big target for myself to be able to make up to $3 online today because it is the beginning of the weekend but I have only been able to make $1 so far.

My activity today was altered by a lot of things and as such I did not get the opportunity to make the most out of your online space and as such I ended up meeting with just about $1.

Bizdustry is the online online business I am doing currently,I am still trying to finish the 50 comments which will enable me get one dollar.
Okay, but wouldn't like to scale up your earnings online by starting other online businesses, affiliate marketing is really good online business you can use to earn more money online, if you don't know how to start I can recommend a good platform for you.

6 dollars. I made around 1 dollar in bizdustry and around 4-5 dollars on other programs that I use to make. Goal to make 10 dollars per day but have not achived it yet. Well good luck to me!

On the site of micro-tasks $ 5 But this figure varies every day, since it does not always work out exactly.

@Horsey,what are the site you are using to make the 4 dollars,I need more ways to earn aside from bizdustry here well for me today I just started working here now online before the end of today I may return to this thread and post my sum earning

I made $ 10 today, up to this time. I stay about 2 hours and then I'll come in tomorrow :) 3-4 hours a day I do somewhere at 3-4 $ a day. I say it's ok. Every month it reaches somewhere around 200E only from forums / sites / applications.
That's quite encouraging, I have been active online for about eight hours daily so I can make up to 12$ daily and after the long hours I still need to make out sometime for my other offline activities.

Actually today has been a very boring day and that makes not to be able to make a single kobo due to my offline business activities which limited my time working online.

Now, I have Made close to $2 today and I am still planning to make more of the money today. It still very early and it seems that I will meet my targets before the day runs out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds