Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much iw enough to start a barbing saloon business

You need about $500 if you want to start a mobile barbing salon. All you need is a rechargeable clipper and a power bank. Then together with some other accessories which you can carry around while barbing for people.
You mean rechargeable ? this is not for commercial purposes but it's only for private use because you not be able to use it all the time, electrically-operated clipper is the best.

Advertisement Placeholder
You mean rechargeable ? this is not for commercial purposes but it's only for private use because you not be able to use it all the time, electrically-operated clipper is the best.
Well this is what most of the mobile Barbers are using in my cities because they will be moving from one place to another. They only need to charge the clipper ones and it deserve them for the whole day. Some of them usually go along with power bank to post the battery of the clipper.

Well this is what most of the mobile Barbers are using in my cities because they will be moving from one place to another. They only need to charge the clipper ones and it deserve them for the whole day. Some of them usually go along with power bank to post the battery of the clipper.
Well I'm surprised ,maybe because they have to perform a home service that is why they might decide to choose this one as the best option, but those that have a physical shop over here do not use a rechargeable one.

That's true. But my point here is that many people thinks the best way to start a business is by taking loans. As a entrepreneur who don't want to take loan i suggest you start the business with the little you have and I believe it will grow bigger by reinvest your profits. What do you think?
But as an entrepreneur you need to start with the little amount of capital you have , because it's obviously part of what could grow the profitability ratio and development of your business in various means and aspects, because most times loan comes with certain fear that may deter the person from taking right business decision

But as an entrepreneur you need to start with the little amount of capital you have , because it's obviously part of what could grow the profitability ratio and development of your business in various means and aspects, because most times loan comes with certain fear that may deter the person from taking right business decision
That's true. It is not profitable to take loans and start up a business, most people find it very easy to take loans but difficult to payback.

you need hundreds of dollars to start a good barbing saloon. there are many things you need to buy before you can delve into the business. I suggest you have enough before starting.

This depends on the availability of resources at your disposal. If you have a steady supply of electricity, them no need to buy a generator. You can start without a generator anyway but business might be slow.

you need hundreds of dollars to start a good barbing saloon. there are many things you need to buy before you can delve into the business. I suggest you have enough before starting.
Nowadays a barbing saloon must have all the modern equipments required and not just a clipper and generator. If possible, the saloon owner should engage the services of a stylist who knows modern haircut styles.

This depends on the availability of resources at your disposal. If you have a steady supply of electricity, them no need to buy a generator. You can start without a generator anyway but business might be slow.
If it's my country Nigeria, no matter how much light you get on a daily basis, generator is needed. You mentioned work being slow with generator, how tho?

It is a very good business, I can't say for sure that there is a specific amount you will need to start. That is on you to to research and get the estimate on the money.
It's actually among the business that most people who are finding it very difficult to secure a job in my country are starting up now and they are actually making a good living for themselves.

I don't think anyone here can give you the correct answer to this question, you are the only one that can give yourself the correct answer to this question because you are the one that know how you want the barbing saloon to be like.

Depending on the sort of project you wish to begin. There is a barbershop with only clippers, stools, and a mirror. There are individuals who have sound systems installed. It all depends on how much money you have and who you want to attract as a consumer.

It's actually among the business that most people who are finding it very difficult to secure a job in my country are starting up now and they are actually making a good living for themselves.
Like I said the business is very lucrative, people will want to groom their hair, male or female. If the person is skilled, coupled with a good location and set-up, I expect the person to succeed.

It's all depends on how big or small you want it to be first but in Annalizes.. one can start a salloon business with the sum of 250,000 Naria in good and located area at my side.

If it's my country Nigeria, no matter how much light you get on a daily basis, generator is needed. You mentioned work being slow with generator, how tho?
Like if you don't have a generator and there is a poor supply of electricity, it is going to affect the business. Getting a generator is a haven

Location of the barbershop and the type of services you'll want to offer would determine how much you'll invest in starting up the business. If you want to offer quality services with top grade equipment and probably side services like sales of hair treatment equipment, you might need upwards of $1000
One hundred thousand U.S.D is a whole pf money , up to 500,000naira Nigerian money, and to me that's too much to start a barbing business unless you wantbtonjoin another business.

In Nigeria, barbing business is not a costly type of business so definitely the cost of starting such business is not high and the level of your customer is also considered.

It can be very difficult to give you the exact amount needed to set up a barbing saloon. The reason is that we don't know area which you want to establish the business. But I am going to advise you to set aside about $5000 in order to establish a standard barbing salon.

Barbing saloon is a good way of earning money 💰, but I don't think there is a specific amount of money you will get before starting the business, make sure you get the necessary things that is the shop, ckiopers, Morrow and the rest.

Mostly this will depend on your location or a location where there is no electricity then you need to look for an alternative source of getting a constant electricity since you'll be making use of electric clipper.. getting a suitable generator for your business might needs up to $300.. I believe $600 you'll be able to help you set up a well standard and furnish barbing salon shop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds