Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much Investment to Start a Sports Goods Store?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
In every part of the world, Sports Are so popular and we all want our kids, nephews, and nieces to play and stay happy, and healthy and if they are so good and talented then they can take that game as their career too like Cricket and many other Sports are so popular in India and many take this as a career option so stores that sell these Sports Goods do make a good profit so I would like to know the Investment required to start this business.

Advertisement Placeholder
In every part of the world, Sports Are so popular and we all want our kids, nephews, and nieces to play and stay happy, and healthy and if they are so good and talented then they can take that game as their career too like Cricket and many other Sports are so popular in India and many take this as a career option so stores that sell these Sports Goods do make a good profit so I would like to know the Investment required to start this business.

You may require $60,000 in order to start this business. This is due to the fact that you must import sports items as well and this costs a lot.

I don't think we need this much as we can start with a low amount too as here we will go for rented shop and will not own it

I don't think we need this much as we can start with a low amount too as here we will go for rented shop and will not own it

Well, the prices of sports products have increased a lot. This also involves cricket bats, football, and many other things. You may also need to import many items as well.

I don't see any such requirement of imports as India is a manufacturer of Sports equipments from years now so one can easily procure products as per their convenience

The fact remains that not all the countries manufacture all kinds of sports goods. The fact remains that there are many people who prefer buying imported items as well, so you may need to have those imported items in the stock as well.

Depends on how you are selling and where you are selling. If you are selling online, you do not have to pay expensive rent just like when you are selling form physical location.

I think it can also be started at a small scale as you can stock up on things that are most popular like in our parts Cricket bat, ball, football, badminton racquets are more popular

I think there is no limit to how much you can invest. It depends on your capacity.

There is no max limit but we need to consider what is the minimum to invest and start such a business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds