Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much have you spent on legal fees in the last 5 years?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
It seems as though legal fees are increasing along with everything else. A friend of mine that works in the legal field says that the cost of services in some cases has increased by 60%. Legal fees were already super expensive. I am curious to see what people are spending.

Advertisement Placeholder
It seems as though legal fees are increasing along with everything else. A friend of mine that works in the legal field says that the cost of services in some cases has increased by 60%. Legal fees were already super expensive. I am curious to see what people are spending.

I have never been in a legal dispute with anyone and I do not plan to engage in any kind of dispute in the future. This is why I have never hired any lawyer. However, my family once hired a tax lawyers in order to prepare taxation documents. I am not sure how much they paid him.

All of my court cases were settled 8 years ago and in the last 8 years, I have not had to face any legal cases, I have fought cases for a decade and I think I have spent thousands of dollars on court cases.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds