Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How much have you spent on Facebook Ads?

Credits
There's no doubt about how much traffic that can be generated from using Facebook ads. This is because of the billions of users on the social media platform. Paying for ads is good but it's best to have a good strategy to ensure you're not paying more than what you're gaining from the ads.

What's the max you've ever paid for Facebook ads? How effective was it for your business or site?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I list an item to sell on Facebook marketplace, I'll usually spend like $5 to show it to more people. Its helped me keep the price up (eg. Maybe I would sell an old couch for $200 rather than only $150), so it's more than paid for itself.

I would be curious if any forum admins here does any kind of PPC advertising for their own forum, like Google ads?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds