Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much have you gamed in 2024?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven’t played games🎮 for a long time, probably for half a year already. I’ve lost interest in any games. For me it became a pointless waste of time🕘. Instead of games, you can spend time doing things that are useful to you.☺️

Well, I've played a little more than last year, but much more, that is, I've reinstalled some games that I played years ago, but nothing more than that.

I am a hobbyist gamer and I game only for fun. Normally I play games during the weekend, or even weekdays when I do not have any tasks to do. Normally I play 3-4 hours in a week.

For me, the year 24 started very hard and for some reason I didn't have much motivation to work, so I really spent a lot of time on games. I play Fortnite and Valorant the most and in total I have spent more than 150 hours on these two games since the beginning of the year

In 2024, so far I have played quite little, but more than in 2023 when I almost completely abandoned video games, this year I have decided to play a little more, especially some retro titles that I played in my childhood.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds