Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much does it take to have ones search engineengine?

Actually having your own personal engine is something great to think of and at least you get some commission for people using the search engines.It definitely not going to be an easy one but it shouldn't take long.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very possible for an individual to actually create their own search engines. I may not be in the position to Putnam exact amount or figure to the cost of getting it done, but I know it is very expensive to get it up and running

I suppose you mean obtaining a search engine optimization for your website and blog. Well, I can not tell you how much it will take for you to obtain such, all I can say is that, do not relent or stop learning how to optimize your website even if the amount is high or the process is tiring. You just keep trying and I assure you that you would smile at the end of the process. Because your website will rank high and attract traffic.

The way to think about building your own site search engine is by thinking about what you get with Solr out of the box. Sure, it’s scalable right off the shelf. It’s also a proven performer.

But think about search and what it takes to power the kind of results that are relevant and personalized down to the one-to-one level. Reaching that optimal level of customer experience requires

I can assure you that it's no small means to get this your dream achieved. You'll have to put priorities or things in place that would ensure you have real time search engine results.
Softwares that are spiders that can crawl the web quickly enough to bring results to users are also needed and they're not cheap.

It is not possible now. The world wide web has expanded so much, that we won't have the resources to build an effective search engine now. Tech giants such as Google, Microsoft are among the few, who have the infra structure and resources to run these search engines.

I like your thinking. But that will be re-inventing the wheel. I would suggest you use the platforms provided by existing search engines. It will be a very expensive affair to start your own from scratch.

You want to create your own search engine? Really? I mean that's huge though. There are only a few people that will want to try it though. I hope you understand what it means before finally going into it though.
I personally believe nothing is impossible to do but you must be ready to invest a lot of time and resources to make it successful. There are also a lot of other popular search engines like Google, bing and so many of them. So you must be ready to compete with those big companies.

That is really good idea, but it will really cost you much money to have your own search engine, because is very expensive to build your own website and it can take long time to build them because is matter of time.

If you want to build a search engine like Google (with a decent search quality), it might cost you about $100M (for the prototype) – including costs for servers, bandwidth, colocation, electricity and so on. Maintenance costs for the existing cluster may go up to $25M per year.

I suppose you mean obtaining a search engine optimization for your website and blog. Well, I can not tell you how much it will take for you to obtain such, all I can say is that, do not relent or stop learning how to optimize your website even if the amount is high or the process is tiring. You just keep trying and I assure you that you would smile at the end of the process. Because your website will rank high and attract traffic.

I can not tell you how much it will take for you to obtain such, all I can say is that, do not relent or stop learning how to optimize your website even if the amount is high or the process is tiring. You just keep trying and I assure you that you would smile at the end of the process

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds