Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much does a typical office building cost for a small growing business?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Assuming you have a handful of employees, say 6 people in total... How much would an office building cost for something this size?

It isn't a store front or anything like that, just a standard office where people gather to work in a shared space.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have rented a hall for my first business, it was a publishing house where we all sat in one single hall. We were paying $20 in rents back then. My second business was a returant, we had rented a roof terrace and we were paying $200 per month. I have never rented the entire building.

I have rented a hall for my first business, it was a publishing house where we all sat in one single hall. We were paying $20 in rents back then. My second business was a returant, we had rented a roof terrace and we were paying $200 per month. I have never rented the entire building.

It is no longer possible to get a hall for that amount of money as of now. Things have changed a lot as inflation has increased so much. I think that if you rent a room with the intention of starting a business, then you may need to pay up to $200 or more per month in order to get a room for yourself.

It is no longer possible to get a hall for that amount of money as of now. Things have changed a lot as inflation has increased so much. I think that if you rent a room with the intention of starting a business, then you may need to pay up to $200 or more per month in order to get a room for yourself.
It is not possible here either. I was referring to my 10 years old experience. The hall that I rented fore $20 will cost me $200 now and the terrace I rented for $200 will cost me $500 now.

The number of your staffs and the kind of job you carry out could determine the size of the shop or space you need to rent. And the larger the size of the shop the more expensive it becomes. I have a big shop I use for my business..

The part which I'm staying in my country is very expensive when it comes to renting offices. The last time I went for an office rent space survey, a space in a tower building was costed at #2 Million Naira for a year renting. 2 Million Naira is about $2600.

This is huge, I think. Sometimes, the rising cost of renting an office place can be as a result of most of the people that are into real estate believing that they can make more money by increasing the rent price plus the demand can be high for some good locations. If one spends so much to rent a place, how are they going to make ends meet as a start-up business?

This is huge, I think. Sometimes, the rising cost of renting an office place can be as a result of most of the people that are into real estate believing that they can make more money by increasing the rent price plus the demand can be high for some good locations. If one spends so much to rent a place, how are they going to make ends meet as a start-up business?

I think that if you are planning to rent a whole building, then it will definitely cost you a lot. However, if you are considering renting a small office in a building, then I think that you may need to pay a lot less. This makes sense because certain big companies may need to rent an office and sometimes big companies may consider renting a whole building.

Real Estate is a very good business and when it comes to business areas with office building to rent for business owners. If I'm into real estate in business area where in currently staying in Lagos, I will be having so much business that I can't provide all the office space they need. Location plays a big role in the prices of such office buildings.

Real Estate is a very good business and when it comes to business areas with office building to rent for business owners. If I'm into real estate in business area where in currently staying in Lagos, I will be having so much business that I can't provide all the office space they need. Location plays a big role in the prices of such office buildings.

I have seen people that are ready to pay more just to have their businesses situated in a strategic location. This is something that they feel that will give them an edge over others that are in the same line of business. So, those that are running the real estate business always take advantage of such moves.

I have seen people that are ready to pay more just to have their businesses situated in a strategic location. This is something that they feel that will give them an edge over others that are in the same line of business. So, those that are running the real estate business always take advantage of such moves.

Exactly! Those businessman desperate desire to have their business situated in such strategic location makes them vulnerable to those in real estate office/business space renting business. After those businesses pay for the space, they will include some of it in the prices of their products and services. It's the final consumers that bears the burnt.

They are willing to pay more because they know that this particular investment will help them in the long run. They consider it as a long-term investment that may help them. In fact, it may also help their future generations as well if they plan to retain and conduct the business in the future as well.

Assuming you have a handful of employees, say 6 people in total... How much would an office building cost for something this size?

It isn't a store front or anything like that, just a standard office where people gather to work in a shared space.
Based on location, size, and condition, the cost of an office facility for a small developing business varies greatly. For instance, in the United States, you would anticipate paying $50 to $150 or more per square foot, excluding recurring costs like utilities and maintenance. Do extensive study and take leasing choices into account.

They are willing to pay more because they know that this particular investment will help them in the long run. They consider it as a long-term investment that may help them. In fact, it may also help their future generations as well if they plan to retain and conduct the business in the future as well.

The reason why most businesses are willing to pay a substantial amount of money for a particular location where they are going to set up the business is because of the vintage point that location presents for their business. It is a point where they are going to have more access to customers that are likely to patronize the business product and services and that means more sales and profit-making.

Based on location, size, and condition, the cost of an office facility for a small developing business varies greatly. For instance, in the United States, you would anticipate paying $50 to $150 or more per square foot, excluding recurring costs like utilities and maintenance. Do extensive study and take leasing choices into account.

The size of a business may differ, but I do not think that just because the size of a business is small, it means that it does not generate enough revenue. We have many big franchises of big businesses such as McDonald's. However, they generate a huge amount of revenue.

Before paying for any office space anywhere, you must make sure that your business is capable of making the cost money over and over again because that's the only way you can be able to retain the business space while running your business. I have seen some businesses hire a space but they can't keep up paying for a while. They will be forced to leave.

In my state, it's €221 euros per square meter we are being charged for an office space. It's very expensive more what's charged it the major cities but because it's an office space, we don't have any choice but to pay at such a high fees.

The size of a business may differ, but I do not think that just because the size of a business is small, it means that it does not generate enough revenue. We have many big franchises of big businesses such as McDonald's. However, they generate a huge amount of revenue.

The bigger the size of an office work space or workshop, is the more the cost is going to be. Over here in my country, for the fact that most office rent cost is too expensive, some business owners are now being forced to make use of attachment as their business space. Those attachments are still expensive but not as what's being paid for office building.

It really depends on the location you're business will be in, how much the land costs, the building itself, whether it's being built or you're remodeling an already standing building. You also need to look at local laws and rules when it comes to setting up a new business in that specific area. There's probably a lot of different things you have to do based on the area the business will be.

It really depends on the location you're business will be in, how much the land costs, the building itself, whether it's being built or you're remodeling an already standing building. You also need to look at local laws and rules when it comes to setting up a new business in that specific area. There's probably a lot of different things you have to do based on the area the business will be.

You're very correct it that assessment, there are some countries their permitting process is very difficult to deal with. Before they will approve your permit to build your shop or do any kind of work, it's going to take ages with the permit fees being very high added to the space fees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds