Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do you spend on transportation coming to work?

Credits
One thing with work is that in most cases, you're never going be living in your workplace which means that you would definitely be transporting yourself to work every week day whenever work is in session. This means that you're going to be paying for transportation fees all the time. Do you think that you're spending too much on transportation to work?

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing with work is that in most cases, you're never going be living in your workplace which means that you would definitely be transporting yourself to work every week day whenever work is in session. This means that you're going to be paying for transportation fees all the time. Do you think that you're spending too much on transportation to work?

There was a time when I was spending around $1 per day, as I needed to refuel my motorcycle everyday. The prices of fuel have certainly increased and now many people spend a lot more. Now I do not spend that much because i work from home.

I don't use transportation most of the time. I wouldn't mind getting a motorbike one of these days. But wouldn't know where to begin. I wouldn't need it to go to work, but to the store and around. That's about it.

I work from home so I do not have any transportation fees myself to get to work. The only transportation fees I have are for my two kids who go to school each week and I usually buy them a monthly pass that they can use to get on the bus for school which comes to about £98 for the month for both of my kids which is ideal.

There was a time when I was spending around $1 per day, as I needed to refuel my motorcycle everyday. The prices of fuel have certainly increased and now many people spend a lot more. Now I do not spend that much because i work from home.

There was a job which I actually took some years ago and I was spending around $4 on transportation everyday going to work. I couldn't end up doing this for a very long time because it was very expensive for me to take on that amount on transportation cost looking at what they are paying me as my salary.

There was a job which I actually took some years ago and I was spending around $4 on transportation everyday going to work. I couldn't end up doing this for a very long time because it was very expensive for me to take on that amount on transportation cost looking at what they are paying me as my salary.

Why did it require you to spend money in order to get that job? Do you mean that it cost you $4 when it comes to purchasing fuel for your vehicle? I also remember purchasing a lots of fuel for my vehicle. At that time things were different, but now fuel is becoming too expensive.

I live near my workplace, so my commuting costs are relatively low. It takes me only 15 minutes to commute using my private car, and around 30 minutes to one hour when I use public transport. For those with longer commutes or expensive transportation options, commuting costs can add up over time. It's essential to evaluate transportation expenses and consider more cost-effective alternatives like carpooling or using public transport passes. Optimizing transportation costs can help manage personal finances and increase overall savings.

The government in here actually started a bus service that allowed many people to travel from one place to another. However, there are many limitations to it. The bus service is not available in many areas of the city. So, people have to switch buses in order to reach the destination. Buses could help people a lot.

I work from home, I don't travel to work, therefore, I have zero transportation costs. I had an offline job about 6 yeara ago and I used to spend about 500 ml of petrol on my motorbike back them. Back then the cost of petrol in my home country was around $1.

I spend approximately $3 going to work and coming back every day. It's a big amount of money going into my work transportation cost but I made sure it's covered very will with my salary. If the pay was never good, I will not have accepted the job.

The government in here actually started a bus service that allowed many people to travel from one place to another. However, there are many limitations to it. The bus service is not available in many areas of the city. So, people have to switch buses in order to reach the destination. Buses could help people a lot.

We actually have something similar to this bus system in my country but the problem with them is that those who are employed to work and maintain the bus system are usually careless and nonchalant about it because it is a government job. So it makes them not to take care of the buses and most of them usually end up breaking down easily.

My new work place is very close to my house, so I go to work with out spending on transport fare, I just spend my money freely without thinking of transport fare every month.

My new work place is very close to my house, so I go to work with out spending on transport fare, I just spend my money freely without thinking of transport fare every month.

You made a very good decision when you were applying for a job in the company that is very close to your location because you are saving a lot of costs when it comes to transportation. This have been one of the biggest challenge most people who are working very far from their home face everyday.

Due to a recent hike in petroleum prices. The amount we spend on transportation has also increased. Transportation fares has increased by almost 50%. Most people now find alternative.

Due to a recent hike in petroleum prices. The amount we spend on transportation has also increased. Transportation fares has increased by almost 50%. Most people now find alternative.
Inflation is the cause of all the financial difficulties people are passing through now. Companies should look into the possibility of increasing their workers pay to relive the too much pressure they are facing today with the situation on ground.

Inflation is the cause of all the financial difficulties people are passing through now. Companies should look into the possibility of increasing their workers pay to relive the too much pressure they are facing today with the situation on ground.
A worker should not spend above 5% of his salary on transportation if he actually want to have some savings. Though where I go for job I do not spend much on transportation to office..

A worker should not spend above 5% of his salary on transportation if he actually want to have some savings. Though where I go for job I do not spend much on transportation to office..
I agree with this. You're not supposed to be spending too much of your salary on transportation. It will leave you with so little amount of money to save after paying for other expenses you need to pay for every month.

I agree with this. You're not supposed to be spending too much of your salary on transportation. It will leave you with so little amount of money to save after paying for other expenses you need to pay for every month.
Recently there was some hike in the price of fuel and also transportation fares has to be increased also. So workers have to pay more to get to their places of work. It is causing problem in my country..

Recently there was some hike in the price of fuel and also transportation fares has to be increased also. So workers have to pay more to get to their places of work. It is causing problem in my country..
This is a problem workers won't have the power to solve on their own unless the government is involved. The only way out is if the workers have another alternative means of transportation to work which they can make use of to minimise cost.

This is a problem workers won't have the power to solve on their own unless the government is involved. The only way out is if the workers have another alternative means of transportation to work which they can make use of to minimise cost.
I do not think that workers has another alternative of transportation to work. Most people can not ride on bicycle that can go without fuel. It is the role of government to make things easier for them..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds