Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do I need to start up a business

Okolo goat

Credits
Well I really think it depends on what is in your mind and how big you intend your business to be but for me you need about 20000$ to start up a good and lucrative business please note this iis my own consideration and idea amount may be more but I advise you have up to that amount

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I really think it depends on what is in your mind and how big you intend your business to be but for me you need about 20000$ to start up a good and lucrative business please note this iis my own consideration and idea amount may be more but I advise you have up to that amount
This depends on many factors:
1. Cost of equipment and materials needed for the business
2. Whether the vision of the business is small-scale or large-scale

It is also important to note that you should have a back-up fund in order to offset potential losses at the start as you are learning how to operate the business

I think this depends the type of the business one intends to start of or buy. A hard ware business for instance requires a larger capital than butchery business.

How much money do you need to start a business depends on a lot of things. For example, if you want to establish your own production line and sell your own products, you need a lot of money. If you decide to sell someone else's product you can do with moderate investment. If yo sell online, you can easily start a business wiht a little fun.

How much money do you need to start a business depends on a lot of things. For example, if you want to establish your own production line and sell your own products, you need a lot of money. If you decide to sell someone else's product you can do with moderate investment. If yo sell online, you can easily start a business wiht a little fun.

Starting any kind of business is no longer that easy. One of the major obstacles you may encounter is the fact that you have to deal with a higher cost of investment. This is because inflation has increased a lot in the recent years. This is why many people are having a harder time dealing with expenses related to business. My country is facing a whooping inflation rate of 38 percent.

Well, starting a business is really difficult, however, generating profits is difficult. Since a lot of businesses cannot generate profits, they shut down in the first year. If you sell the products that are in demand but in short supply, you will continue to make profits even during recession and inflation.

Well, starting a business is really difficult, however, generating profits is difficult. Since a lot of businesses cannot generate profits, they shut down in the first year. If you sell the products that are in demand but in short supply, you will continue to make profits even during recession and inflation.

Generating profits is difficult. Here again inflation is to be blamed. Inflation affects everyone. For example, a person who earns $30,000 per month might have a much harder time dealing with expenses, as his salary is quite low to begin with. For example, a person who used to buy 10 litre oil is now purchasing half of that as he cannot afford it. When the purchasing power decreases, people start buying a limited amount of items. This affects big businesses as well.

This depends on many factors:
1. Cost of equipment and materials needed for the business
2. Whether the vision of the business is small-scale or large-scale

It is also important to note that you should have a back-up fund in order to offset potential losses at the start as you are learning how to operate the business

Cost of equipment is something that is huge and should be considered when deciding to start up a business. You know that it is never enough to have that idea as you will have to do some cost analysis that will be of immense help in starting up a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds