Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much did you earn when you started your online career?

I think when I first started earning online. I started with making around $8 in my first month.
It was not easy actually, but there was little I could do that time so I had no choice.

Advertisement Placeholder
At the beginning of a job everyone is the same but as time passes you will be encouraged to work more in order to earn.

Anyway, what was Gather about? Is it still available?
Gather was a writing and publishing platform. The site became defunct a long time ago. Most of the sites that I worked during my early career have already benn shut down.

Glad to hear that you are satisfied with your income, it seems that you are a freelancer, can you please share your experiences with us? What is your field and how much you can earn? If you don't mind.
I do content development. Mostly for affiliate websites. You can earn as much as you can manage! What i mean is, you can have as many clients as you need. for example, on Fiverr or Upwork, you can take on as many gigs as you want. Then i outsource some and do some myself. But i make sure i review everything.. You can make from $100 - 400+ daily during the peak seasons.

Definitely, everything is related with hard working, the harder you work the more you earn, successful people didn't achieve their goals in one night but they worked for it for several years.
Yes that's the fact, I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of people out there who succeed through working hard. in as much as you can give your time, you will definitely succeed in whatsoever you're doing.

Back in early 2000, I started earning from Paid To Click website it took me around 2-3 months to make first $2 which was minimum payout that time and that's my first income from online earnings.

When I first started working online as a transcriber, I earn less than $2 in a week. The platform pay weekly so my money was transferred to my paypal account. Though, the money was small, I was happy as it was my first money I earned online.

When I first started working online as a transcriber, I earn less than $2 in a week. The platform pay weekly so my money was transferred to my paypal account. Though, the money was small, I was happy as it was my first money I earned online.
Great experience!
This is the same for everyone who start online jobs and businesses, they would be very happy for their earnings, it doesn't matter how much it is.

My first earnings online was $2 after some two weeks. After that, I could only earn $5 or even less monthly. But nowadays, my earnings have really improved. I am so happy with I earn monthly online.

When I first started my online career I was only earning between $1 to $5 per job at the time but over time me continuing to make sales and complete the work I was able to earn over $900 in a few years which I was quite proud of.

The key is to offer services that people are looking for and then complete the work to the highest of standards so that you will get regular custom which helps you earn more over time.

The first payment I got online was from kirkus media. I read and reviewed a book for them and they paid me even though I had challenges with my grammar. I improved overtime and became a veteran on the site.

My first earnings online was $2 after some two weeks. After that, I could only earn $5 or even less monthly. But nowadays, my earnings have really improved. I am so happy with I earn monthly online.
This is the same with most beginners, when you start your online career, at the beginning your earnings would be very low but as time passes it will increase.

well I can't really tell exactly how much I have earned working online so far but I believe I have earned enough which has helped me to even start and promote my offline business too.

I have made a significant amount of money since I started working online and its an amount that I cannot calculate right now because I have not been writing it down.

Till now I'm still not a full time online worker. When i first started online work, i could not make more than $2 per day but i can try my best and work in many websites to make up to $4 or $5 per day
I would appreciate it if you can share the platforms that you work on with me so that I will also be able to work on them and I can be making up to that in a day too.

The first reasonable amount of money I made on the internet was from a betting platform. The money was about $30. After some period of time I wasn't consistent in making profit again from the platform.

The first reasonable amount of money I made on the internet was from a betting platform. The money was about $30. After some period of time I wasn't consistent in making profit again from the platform.
So you bet and win that is very good for someone like me I think that PTC platform was the first platform. I use to make money online the first elite PTC I work with scam me of my hard earn money but a bux website pays me before I switch to forum. Work

I know I have not made enough money online since I started working online, and I cannot really recall how much money I have made here online, but I know I am trying my best to increase my earning.

Whenever I started my online career in the first month, I could only earn $5, but as time passed and my experience increased, so did my earnings, now I am happy with what I earn online.

How much did you earn when you started your online career?
It was 1 dollar per day, which in my opinion is very good considering I'm not living in one of the bigger counties. I struggled a lot and thought about quitting many times, but now I earn a bit more. The most important thing now is that I enjoy making money online; it's like a hobby for me and some extra cash.

I know I have not made enough money online since I started working online, and I cannot really recall how much money I have made here online, but I know I am trying my best to increase my earning.
Keep going, anyone who starts their career will have less earnings at the beginning but as time passes their earnings will increase, have consistency you will earn more.

Keep going, anyone who starts their career will have less earnings at the beginning but as time passes their earnings will increase, have consistency you will earn more.
That true, because you cannot expected the person to earn much, but gradually by gradually one can start eating but it will take the person sometime to start earning much money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds