Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital, in terms of time, is needed to start a business?

The time frame depends greatly on how quickly the business picks up and starts making profit. It may be short but it may also take some time. The important thing is to commit your hard work and ensure consistency in sticking with your business plan.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on The type of business you want to venture into, will it be time taking how can u adjust so your life style can suit the new business, you need to understand the business well and be determined to make something out of it, and be courageous
The capital needed to start a business is determined by the type of business you want to start most businesses require large sum of money that while this may require little capital

I think, it requires minimum 8 to 10 months for a business to start and to become stabilized. Then next three years are the one where we recover our cost and become independent. After these three years only, I think business can become profitable, if they manage low input cost but high output product selling price.

It depends on the type of company you want to establish, but a normal business you should save at least 100,000 dollars to set up a big company that will be profitable.

It depends on The type of business you want to venture into, will it be time taking how can u adjust so your life style can suit the new business, you need to understand the business well and be determined to make something out of it, and be courageous
In terms of time I think the business will need more capital when you are starting it up and all this depend on the kind of business you want to start up that will lead determine the amount of capital in starting up such business.

The capital that you needed to start a business will depends on the type of business that you want to establish, the location of the business and the size of the business.

This however depend on the kind of business that you want to start up and this will determine the capital that will be able to run such business

There is no hard or fast rule to it,it depends on the type of business you are doing the size of the business and how long it takes for you to begin to see returns on your investment.

Well, in my own opinion I do think that it depends on the kind of business one actually has in mind. And the amount of time required for one to startup a business depends on when you are ready with all the necessary requirements needed for the business startup

Of course when it comes to a business the amount of capital that you will need in order to start that business will vary based on the business model that you have. For example someone that is looking to sell clothes may need a small investment and someone that is looking to sell electronic items because the cost of each item may be lower for their business. So in that regard the amount of capital that you need is going to be dependent on what type of business you own.

However, in terms of a time period, how much capital do you think is needed in order to start a business? In my opinion starting of a business is always a slow venture as you build up your customer base, and they always initial capital investment such up to pay off before you can start earning a profit. Therefore, I think that when you start a business you should have at least six to eight months worth of capital that can give you going through all this time in order to cover your operating costs and possible losses through this time.

What do you think will be a suitable time period that you should account for when starting up your own business?
For me it will just take me minutes. It's because my online business is cryptocurrency trading. When I have money and deposit it in my binance account, I can start immediately cryptocurrency trading or buying and selling of cryptocurrency.

Well, the amount of time to be invested into a business in terms of capital all depends on the kind of business involved. There are some business that you do that you need to give some time

The length of time needed would also depend on the amount of time you put into your marketing skills for that business. Because, the better your marketing skills, the better it is for the outcome of that business for you

I think that eight to twelve months is good enough so as to avoid any circumstances that may need the use of funds and it's not available

For me it will just take me minutes. It's because my online business is cryptocurrency trading. When I have money and deposit it in my binance account, I can start immediately cryptocurrency trading or buying and selling of cryptocurrency.
Just something reading that you should be aware of that binance exchange platform is having a lot of problems globally when it comes to meeting the regulations of countries. Therefore you should be very careful when you proceed with this cryptocurrency exchange platform.

Well depending on the nature of business would determine to a great extent the amount would be deemed required when starting out, importance of making the right research prior to any

Well depending on the nature of business would determine to a great extent the amount would be deemed required when starting out, importance of making the right research prior to any
You may be right because a small home-based business would take just a month to determine if the business will prosper or not. But for a bigger business you need more time and you also need to work more for the marketing in order to have it established in a matter of months.

The time you needed to start a business depends on the type of business that is involved. Every business has her own time working frame to achieve a specific purpose.

This question doesn't have a definite answer, it depends on the type of business you are venturing into, you don't just ask how much you need to start a business without telling us the ki d of business you have in mind.

The capital that should be put into a business in term of time also depends on the type of business if it is a mall scale business the about six to seven month

This depending on the kind of business you want to start up there most business that do not require much capital when you're starting them while others requires enough capital in startup.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds