Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Monetize Your Website With Guest Posting Service?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have a blog or a website, you can monetize your blog/website by offering a guest posting service. This is one of the easiest ways to make money from your blog or website. However, before you can monetize your website with a guest posting service, you have to fulfill basic requirements.

What are the requirements you need to follow in order to make money by offering a guest posting service?

• Your website/blog needs to have a substantial amount of original and unique content.
  • Your website/blog needs to have high traffic?
  • Your blog/website needs to have a high ranking on search engines.
  • Your website needs to have a high domain authority and alexa rank.

What is a guest posting service and how you can monetize your website/blog by offering a guest posting service?

Guest posting service is a service where you allow people or businesses to register on your blog/website and publish their content for a certain price. Now, you might ask, why people would people or businesses want to publish on your site? Well, as we have said above you need high traffic and rank high on search engines, when people publish on your site they can not only build backlinks to their own website but also drive traffic to their site. Businesses would publish sponsored posts in order to raise awareness about their businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Look for Niche Blogs Paying for Content. ...

Pitch High Profile Blog Editors. ...

Sell Customized Content to Any Site. ...

Sell to Magazine Websites. ...

Sell to Aggregators. ...

Sell Listicles. ...

Sell to Anyone on This List.

Very educative write up, it makes blog and website creation so easy but in reality, it is easier said than done. I have tried many times to create a blog, the time and energy needed was something far from me. I ended up using someone to do that for me for a token. I still couldn't come to terms on how to run a successful blog, l also had to hire a virtual manager to sort it out for me, problem solved!

People will pay to post on yoir site only when it is an authority site. I have seen ads for guest posting for as much as $100 andit was for forbes. I don't know if the seller would actually publish your content on forbes. On average guest posting cost $5-$20.

People will pay to post on yoir site only when it is an authority site. I have seen ads for guest posting for as much as $100 andit was for forbes. I don't know if the seller would actually publish your content on forbes. On average guest posting cost $5-$20.
Thanks for adding value to the discussion. When I created the thread, I missed the vital point about how much money we can make from guest posting services. The rates depend on the traffic, domain authority, alexa rank, search engine rank, etc. For a site that generates $1k daily visitors and have a domain authority of 40, charing $5 per post is fair, I guess.

I have over a dozen websites, however, I have never sold guest posting services. The problem with guest posting services is you need to be careful about content quality as well as the links that guest writer will share on his article. Link quality and article quality shouldn't be compromised.

One of the quickest way to make money from your website with guest posting is to list it on freelance website like fiverr. your website will command a good price if it happens that he has a strong metric. All you have to do is to create a cake for your website and the number of guest post you can accept from a buyer. You can write the article for them to prevent plagiarism on your website or you ask him to supply unique content that is 100% plagiarism free. You can even dedicate a page on your website for this so that those who are using search engine to look out for guest post stumble on your website for guest posting.

Very educative write up, it makes blog and website creation so easy but in reality, it is easier said than done. I have tried many times to create a blog, the time and energy needed was something far from me. I ended up using someone to do that for me for a token. I still couldn't come to terms on how to run a successful blog, l also had to hire a virtual manager to sort it out for me, problem solved!
Yes it is

It is no longer news that the more traffic you have on your site the better. It brings you a higher chance on earning based on visits on your site. But then you have to put up engaging threads for them or a reward system.

Amazing tips, you have really taken the to list things out accordingly so that we that do not know much about it have more ideas about monetizing a website now and making profit from it.

Experiment with affiliate marketing. Create and sell a product (digital or physical). Start a paid membership website. Monetize access to your email list. Publish sponsored posts and product reviews. Gate some of your content. Accept donations. Monetize your expertise.

In order to earn from guest posting. Your website must be high authorty site, your domain authority needs to be very high, something like 50-60, you need high traffic, something like 1-2k per day, etc. Why would people pay for guest posting when your website does not have much traffic and low domain authority.

Guest posting services on website would be a great way to monetize your website blog or forum because this traffic will also generate income for the website or blog as the case may be.

Yeah, it is reasonably easy to monetize and build a pleasant revenue stream for your blog if it receives over 10,000 monthly unique visitors.

Making money from a blog of less than 1,000 daily users is the real challenge.

Most of my followers, I'm sure, have blogs that fall into this category. When I talk to an audience, one of the first questions I ask is how much traffic their blogs get.

If you have a blog or a website, you can monetize your blog/website by offering a guest posting service. This is one of the easiest ways to make money from your blog or website. However, before you can monetize your website with a guest posting service, you have to fulfill basic requirements.

What are the requirements you need to follow in order to make money by offering a guest posting service?

• Your website/blog needs to have a substantial amount of original and unique content.

What is a guest posting service and how you can monetize your website/blog by offering a guest posting service?

Guest posting service is a service where you allow people or businesses to register on your blog/website and publish their content for a certain price. Now, you might ask, why people would people or businesses want to publish on your site? Well, as we have said above you need high traffic and rank high on search engines, when people publish on your site they can not only build backlinks to their own website but also drive traffic to their site. Businesses would publish sponsored posts in order to raise awareness about their businesses.
I love all what you have said up there and I must confess that I have been struggling these days to make sure that my website is being monetized.

If you have an authority site and if your site gets a lot of traffic, especially search traffic, you can generate substantial amount of revenue from offering guest posting services.

Seriously, guest posting to earn and make more money, the world has really turned into a global village, to make cool money and cash.

I have a lot of sites but I have never made any money by offering a guest posting service. I do not receive any paid guest posting offer. However, I do receive free posting offer.

This kind of earning is Avery good one and a two way one. In this way the reward goes both ways as the writer too finds opportunity for visibility to your audience.

I don't really know much about this particular guest hosting service but I will make a research about it to know how I can use it in the future to make money from blogging.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds