Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many websites do you have?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have Peak Forum which is a general forum. I do have a 2nd, but I am not finished setting it up. Hoping to start a 3rd sometime with a partner.

I have just one forum at the moment. It's a health and fitness niche. The reason why I started the niche is because I want to sensitize a lot of people on the importance of keeping fit.

I have over two dozen websites, most of my websites are blogs and forums. My forums are niche-based (I don't have an off-topic section). Some of my blogs are single niche, whereas some blogs are multi-niche. I have AdSense running on 10 websites.

I have over two dozen websites
I used to be like that when I was younger.

I just don't have that time anymore or I'd probably still be like that!

I have a few active forums. Two is enough for the time being I think.

I have quite a few blogs. I'm able to do one post a week on the important ones, the others are really personal-brand so I don't need to be weekly consistent with them right yet, but maybe eventually.

Approx. 40. I test out a lot of strategies, play, go crazy. Then I can implement what I tested on clients' website. Not cool to use their websites to learn new tricks, so these websites allow me to have my own playground.

I used to have a lot myself, back in the AAF days haha. Too many!

But now I have a few...

I maintain 2 blogs weekly. Those are my main projects. I also have about 6 other blogs that are a WIP and not really updated much. Some don't need updating all the time. I use WP as any website solution aside from forums.

I have 3 forums including this one.

I have one static website that I custom code. It's a cycling apparel review site (I'm a cyclist) and the whole purpose of it is to learn and use programming language lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds