Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many websites are you currently working on?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
I'm "working" on quite a few actually!

Y4S.org- a URL shortener
SocialEX.co- a social media exchange site
SDCUCC.org- A social bookmarking site
GoogolDir.com- A premium directory
WebmasterDaily.net- An Updated RSS webmaster news site with Twitter account

As you can see all my sites have a theme... After they've been set up, all I've really needed to do is promote them.... :) There is no regular work involved because I cannot set aside a portion of my day to do something- it's when I get the time...

Advertisement Placeholder
I am working on a clan site for a buddy of mine, its pretty slow going though.
Also working on my own, I would leave the link but im currently in the process of fixing a mod and the board is down >.>

Wow you guys sure do know how to manage a lot of sites together haha. Right now I'm managing Simplixhost.com and a personal blog.

At this moment I am only working on one which I have been working on for just over a year now :) I have found that I don't have much time at the moment to dedicate to any more projects so sticking with the one I have going for now and really trying to make that one work :)

You all seem to be busy with your websites :) must be alot of fun running more than one website. I do have ideas for another one I would love to do but it's finding the spare time to start it :)

At this moment I am only working on one which I have been working on for just over a year now :) I have found that I don't have much time at the moment to dedicate to any more projects so sticking with the one I have going for now and really trying to make that one work :)

You all seem to be busy with your websites :) must be alot of fun running more than one website. I do have ideas for another one I would love to do but it's finding the spare time to start it :)

What's the current one which you've been working on Shortie861 ? :)

Wow you guys sure do know how to manage a lot of sites together haha. Right now I'm managing Simplixhost.com and a personal blog.

Hosting businesses do take a lot of time and effort to run though, so I can understand why you've just kept to that and another website.... I am starting a small hosting business myself very soon!

Yeah, but they ban you just for attacking a member who started it first. :/ For shame.. Anyway, I'll consider applying on some forums in the future through here.

I work as a Designer on Forum Assist, but it has been pretty slow lately. That's about it. Other than a few other projects I work designing for people.

I've been thinking about starting up a graphic design forum and I got an awesome idea for the name and logo but getting everything together for it would be a pain. It could be fun attempting it though I dunno...

I work as a Designer on Forum Assist, but it has been pretty slow lately. That's about it. Other than a few other projects I work designing for people.

I've been thinking about starting up a graphic design forum and I got an awesome idea for the name and logo but getting everything together for it would be a pain. It could be fun attempting it though I dunno...

Well this is definitely then place to launch your new forum. You can get free hosting, domain and there are a number of members here who I'm sure would want to learn off you. If you wanted, I could even do a partnership with you: I provide domain and hosting and in return receive a link back to my hosting biz and a 40% share of revenue... ( PM me if you're interested) :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds