Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many sites do you paste your site link on?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Link building is kinda a dying thing in some ways, but a lot of sites still allow people to paste their site. Either it be in a comment section where they allow you to list a website. Or maybe even forums that allow you to insert a link in the signature, which means each post you do, helps out.

The only thing is, a lot of sites also don't allow advertising or promo, so you have to be subtle about what you promote.

Advertisement Placeholder
I currently don't have a site but if i were to have one, then i would paste my site link on as many sites that allows advertising and promo as possible.

There are still link building sites out there , though most of them have gone into extinction, but there are still some site where you can site link on them for people to be redirected to your site.

There are still link building sites out there , though most of them have gone into extinction, but there are still some site where you can site link on them for people to be redirected to your site.
If link building sites don't receive donations or incomes from ads due to ad blocker then surelly they go to extinction, people have culture to get every thing free and browse websites with brave browser too.

When you are link building, the only thing you need to remember is what sites you are building your link. The site where you build your link should be related to your niche. There is no point in building link on gaming website when your website is recipe blog.

It is true that so many websites prohibited link posting. I run to the social media with the right strategy to paste my links. The best way is to look for social media groups with similar niche to promote your affiliate links.

Actually I don't have any site yet but if I do I will place my site's Link on as many sites as possible to that I can get enough traffic that will boost my earnings.

You need to be very careful when you are engaging in search engine optimisation on your website. You should try as much as possible and stay away from shady or black hat back link building strategy for your website. You can get penalized as a result and all your resources will be wasted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds