Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many siblings do you have?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
I'm from a family of three kids. I'm the first born male child in my family with a sister and a brother. Both of my parents are still alive and well. They are getting older every day and I'm so happy to see them happy. My sister is married with three kids of her own in two girls and a boy. I wonder how an only child handles being alone all his or her life without any siblings?

Advertisement Placeholder
I grew up in a mixed family of 7, but my original brother and sister are both deceased and my stepsister is gone with my halfbrother hanging on with cancer and my other stepbrother is in his 90s. Nothing lasts forever, at least not in this life.

I've three siblings.. A boy who died some years ago and two amazing girls who are still here with me. I love my siblings a whole lots that i really can't imagine a life without any of them... I'm the first daughter and technically the first child after my bro's demise. So, I'm called the "Ada and Okpara" in my family.
😂😊

I'm from a family of three kids. I'm the first born male child in my family with a sister and a brother. Both of my parents are still alive and well. They are getting older every day and I'm so happy to see them happy. My sister is married with three kids of her own in two girls and a boy. I wonder how an only child handles being alone all his or her life without any siblings?
We are 4 kids in my family. We have two boys and 2 girls. Our mother love her boys more and our dad his girls.

We are 6 kids in my family and all boys. It's unfortunate that we do not have any sister but as boys, we all due a wife whenever we are ready, so we would be getting 6 ladies in the family soon.

We are 6 kids in my family and all boys. It's unfortunate that we do not have any sister but as boys, we all due a wife whenever we are ready, so we would be getting 6 ladies in the family soon.
Having all boys will mean a lot of energy radiates around the home. It can be something exciting and in some cases, not so exciting as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds