Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many posts does your forum have?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi, how many posts does your forum have? Feel free to update this topic with your forum's statistics as time passes.

Website Forums currently has 14,482 posts, 1,942 topics, and 4,108 members. :smiley:

What about your forum?
Wow, that's a good number. I don't own forum, but blog. Now I'm having over 250 articles on my site.

Mine currently has:

Users: 0
Topics: 0

But that's probably because I don't have a forum at the moment. I've been thinking of starting a networking forum or some sort of tech forum. Seems like the ones I've been looking at just don't take technology as seriously as they should...

Wow, that's a good number. I don't own forum, but blog. Now I'm having over 250 articles on my site.

That's pretty good!

Mine currently has:

Users: 0
Topics: 0

But that's probably because I don't have a forum at the moment. I've been thinking of starting a networking forum or some sort of tech forum. Seems like the ones I've been looking at just don't take technology as seriously as they should...

You should do it then. :)

Users: 328
Topics: 5,105
These are the statistics, if I don't include the games posts(forum games section). If I include them, then
Topics: 5,156

We don't count games posts in our stats and we delete users who got zero posts.
We don't want genuine people who don't post anything for over a month or so. The same goes to spammers too.We believe quality over quantity. The advertising section posts are not included in the global statistics at all.

Topics: 5,105
These are the statistics, if I don't include the games posts(forum games section). If I include them, then
Topics: 5,156

We don't count games posts in our stats and we delete users who got zero posts.
We don't want genuine people who don't post anything for over a month or so. The same goes to spammers too.We believe quality over quantity. The advertising section posts are not included in the global statistics at all.

I understand not counting these types of posts towards a user's overall post count, but I'm surprised that you don't count it towards the overall forum post count. I don't know if I've ever seen that before.

Anyways, awesome statistics! I hope your forum keeps trucking along. :)

I understand not counting these types of posts towards a user's overall post count, but I'm surprised that you don't count it towards the overall forum post count. I don't know if I've ever seen that before.

Anyways, awesome statistics! I hope your forum keeps trucking along. :smiley:
Thank you Cameron.
Some of the users complain about deleting zero post accounts and not counting forums games posts. It's just that, they don't add anything significant to the forum quality. So, I don't get why they should be added n the first place.

X threads is a powerful plugin. Without it, I might not be able to remove them from the global statistics.
I have deleted many genuine non zero post accounts from time to time and those users never returned. So, there is a downside to this method.

Website Forums currently has 14,482 posts, 1,942 topics, and 4,108 members. :smiley:

That was awesome for the forum back in early October of 2017. We've had some growth since then. Now we have 18,892 posts, 2,337 topics, and 4,171 members. The forum continues to grow. In some areas very quickly and in other areas not so quickly. Then sometimes it's the other way around. Things are always interesting here on Website Forums. :grinning:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds